Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 575199 times)

K8teebug

Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #495 on: February 22, 2016, 08:29:56 am »
13 game plan for the O's.

Yada

« Reply #496 on: February 22, 2016, 09:51:06 am »
Ween - 4/16  :o :o :o

hutch

« Reply #497 on: February 22, 2016, 09:56:01 am »

« Reply #498 on: February 22, 2016, 11:55:41 am »

8) 8) 8)
dang the Saturday show...did you get soaked on the purchase?
slack

Yada

« Reply #499 on: February 22, 2016, 12:11:18 pm »

8) 8) 8)

The most I've ever paid for a concert ticket over the face value... It was a little over double the original cost of face + fees, but after the Lockn + Bonnaroo announcements, I don't think they'll be playing locally anytime soon. I also have some changes coming up in the near future that will not allow me to attend many shows post July.

Space Freely

« Reply #500 on: February 22, 2016, 12:15:00 pm »

8) 8) 8)

The most I've ever paid for a concert ticket over the face value... It was a little over double the original cost of face + fees, but after the Lockn + Bonnaroo announcements, I don't think they'll be playing locally anytime soon. I also have some changes coming up in the near future that will not allow me to attend many shows post July.

Another one in the oven?

« Reply #501 on: February 22, 2016, 12:57:01 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?
I think the first bun?
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #502 on: February 22, 2016, 01:04:03 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?
I think the first bun?

He already has one lovely daughter. Great dreads, just like her pop.

Yada

« Reply #503 on: February 22, 2016, 01:08:34 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?

You sir are correct!

Sidehutch, I think I remember you posting about my wife's breast pump in a picture I posted once. That breast pump wasn't for me!

« Reply #504 on: February 22, 2016, 01:10:00 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?

You sir are correct!

Sidehutch, I think I remember you posting about my wife's breast pump in a picture I posted once. That breast pump wasn't for me!
at the rate you go to far off shows and do fine dining...I just assumed it was not likely that you had offspring.  But I do remember the pump, but assumed it was for your penis
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #505 on: February 22, 2016, 01:10:39 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?

You sir are correct!

Congrats!

Yada

« Reply #506 on: February 22, 2016, 01:12:48 pm »

8) 8) 8)

Another one in the oven?

You sir are correct!

at the rate you go to far off shows and do fine dining...I just assumed it was not likely that you had offspring.  But I do remember the pump, but assumed it was for your penis

Now let's not turn this into a who spends more money on what conversation... but I've been to approximately two concerts out of the DC area since my daughter was born and my concert going has dropped significantly in the past two years.

Re: dining, it's a hobby I may partake in once a month, if that? And I'm usually eating in fancy places in Wheaton, MD.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #507 on: February 22, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »
Congrats, Yada!
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #508 on: February 22, 2016, 01:25:15 pm »
Since when does having kids prevent someone from dining out?

« Reply #509 on: February 22, 2016, 01:47:17 pm »
Since when does having kids prevent someone from dining out?
It doesn't, but typically people don't traffic swanky restaurants with their kids in tow
and Yada tends to talk about places that I would imagine wouldn't be kid friendly

Obviously he has a good babysitter or mother-in-law who lives close by

oh....Mazel Tov!
We have to raise the next generation of Ween fans
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:49:21 pm by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack