Author Topic: Would you hit it: part 2?  (Read 28808 times)

atomicfront

Would you hit it: part 2?
« on: August 20, 2013, 03:29:10 pm »
Lena Dunham

hutch

Re: Would you hit it: part 2?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:11:55 pm »
no way

atomicfront

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:59:24 pm »
I think I would.  Not much in juggs but she is the best looking chick on "girls" and she appears to be an always nude.

James Ford

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 10:00:20 pm »
I don't watch that show, but my wife does. She says:

"He's an idiot. She's the worst looking chick on that show, by far."

I think I would.  Not much in juggs but she is the best looking chick on "girls" and she appears to be an always nude.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 10:21:45 pm »
that was your reply to this thread mister front?  this is my reply.

atomicfront

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 10:48:51 pm »
I don't watch that show, but my wife does. She says:

"He's an idiot. She's the worst looking chick on that show, by far."

Really you are using your wife to tell me quick chick is attractive?  Your wife is an idiot.for supposing to know what I should be attracted to.  All the other girls on that show have bodies like 14 year old boys. 

killsaly

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 10:56:56 pm »
Why would someone's attraction to someone else make them an idiot?

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 11:24:44 pm »
Absolutely fucking not. In fact, I'd pay her $20 to shut the fuck up.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »

Exhibit A why I'll never live in NY.

imbecile

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 08:06:43 am »

I think I maybe agree with  you, as her being the best looking girl on the show.  The girl from Mad Men and the British chick are non-starters in this debate because they're just bizarre looking and annoying as fuck.  Which brings it down to Marnie (the plastic) and whatever this girls name is (the chubbs).  It's certainly a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils here, the plastic is classicly very pretty, but is such a vacant hole that it's hard to overlook that.  Whereas this chick is a complete clusterfuck, but she atleast seems entertaining.. and the sex would be better.  Chubbs by a nose.

That aside, everyone that says that Girls is like Sex in the City (i've never seen Sex in the City), but with characters who are more like real people, needs to hang out with more real people.

Yada

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 08:59:54 am »
If you'd bang Lena Dunham, you must bang anything that walks.

James Ford

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 09:05:50 am »
This thread is demeaning toward women and could have only been started by a pimply 15 year old boy, or a creepy 50 year old middle aged loser.

That said, my wife said the British chick doesn't have a body of a 14 year old girl, and that "I'm 41 and struggling, and i look better than any of the girls on that show. Any men who would want one of those girls just likes the insecure, wimpy type of 20something girl the show is portraying."

And speaking as a creepy 50 year old middle aged loser, who cares what type of personality they have? If I'm going to hypothetically "hit it" (and i'm realistically not, because I'm a married 46 yr old guy trying my best to be a decent husband), I'm basing it 100% on looks. Now my standards for looks have definitely dropped with age, but no way am I going to hit that Lena Dunham chick. Ever. Even if she has the most amazing personality and fucks like a screaming bonobo.

atomicfront

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 09:32:34 am »
This thread is demeaning toward women and could have only been started by a pimply 15 year old boy, or a creepy 50 year old middle aged loser.

That said, my wife said the British chick doesn't have a body of a 14 year old girl, and that "I'm 41 and struggling, and i look better than any of the girls on that show. Any men who would want one of those girls just likes the insecure, wimpy type of 20something girl the show is portraying."

And speaking as a creepy 50 year old middle aged loser, who cares what type of personality they have? If I'm going to hypothetically "hit it" (and i'm realistically not, because I'm a married 46 yr old guy trying my best to be a decent husband), I'm basing it 100% on looks. Now my standards for looks have definitely dropped with age, but no way am I going to hit that Lena Dunham chick. Ever. Even if she has the most amazing personality and fucks like a screaming bonobo.

Your wife has to get a dose of reality. I do not find 41 year old women hot.  I don't even think your wife has said these things.  They are ridiculous.  It is like me arguing with some woman about some man she thinks is hot.  It would only make me look insecure and pathetic

As for the threads they are about women who are not convetionally attractive and whether you find them attractive despite their faults. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:34:53 am by atomicfront »

atomicfront

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 09:34:28 am »
If you'd bang Lena Dunham, you must bang anything that walks.

Not true at all.  I am sure there are tons of girls you would hit that I wouldn't. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 09:40:04 am »
Nope.
‼‼?‼‼