Author Topic: Julian's America II: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 217439 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Julian's America II: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 01:22:24 pm »
sorry.  i was being all bow tie sensitive, and the fact that julian didnt answer my question. julian will do that to you.

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 04:52:47 pm »
sorry.  i was being all bow tie sensitive, and the fact that julian didnt answer my question. julian will do that to you.
kinda make it a point to not ask him questions...but that day will come and I will know what to expect
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 11:45:11 am »
i was prodding you for a reaction to "we're through the looking glass here" line... while your search for an original catch-phrase continues, this one seems to be serving as a temporary stand-in so i was wondering what you thought about WoB using it.
<sig>

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 11:46:15 am »
i was prodding you for a reaction to "we're through the looking glass here" line... while your search for an original catch-phrase continues, this one seems to be serving as a temporary stand-in so i was wondering what you thought about WoB using it.
I think a Josh-esque character using a Julian catchphrase probably does mean we are through the looking glass, here, people.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2014, 05:39:09 pm »
dear jules,

i am somewhat perplexed that i have not been receiving synopsis of http://www.luxuryaficionados.com/ as part of my on-going subscription to Julian's America.  i look forward to an explanation.

yours eternally,
SC
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2014, 06:19:44 pm »
if you cant read it and you have to look at purty pictures . . . does it really matter?  i heard that said, quite a bit, in the high school, i attended. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2014, 05:23:54 pm »
beware the shortalls.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2014, 11:25:34 am »
from which part of julian's america does this weekend's performance by the Wolverines hail from?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:20:14 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2014, 11:28:32 am »
in which part of julian's america does this weekend's performance by the Wolverines hail from?

+1

vansmack

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2014, 12:22:51 pm »
from which part of julian's america does this weekend's performance by the Wolverines hail from?

Oh!  Snap!

That's a tough memory for the next 35 years or so...
27>34

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2014, 12:26:59 pm »
The thing that made this especially cruel is you are the one person on this board I'm facebook friends with, and you have complete access to my four hour freakout... and you still felt the need to bring it up.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2014, 01:14:57 pm »
The thing that made this especially cruel is you are the one person on this board I'm facebook friends with, and you have complete access to my four hour freakout... and you still felt the need to bring it up.

SCREENSHOTS???[/b][/size][/size][/size]