Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 426587 times)

Bagley

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #2970 on: April 16, 2018, 11:19:48 am »
Saw the Feelies in Brooklyn for night 2 at Rough Trade. There's no reasonable explanation that they should sound that good and perform that well. They're pretty much freaks of nature at this point and God bless 'em for it. Glen Mercer's voice and performance alone was one of the best I've ever seen him do..his vocals sounded great. Terrific setlist too. About 34 songs. Can't wait to see them in June.

Both lists look wonderful.  The Feelies are like a fine wine....

My buddy attended a "rent party" in New Jersey last month. Brenda's band Wild Carnation played and she sang all the lead vocals.  He said she was amazing!

Can't wait for the June shindig.

bearman🐻

« Reply #2971 on: April 16, 2018, 11:26:17 am »
Saw the Feelies in Brooklyn for night 2 at Rough Trade. There's no reasonable explanation that they should sound that good and perform that well. They're pretty much freaks of nature at this point and God bless 'em for it. Glen Mercer's voice and performance alone was one of the best I've ever seen him do..his vocals sounded great. Terrific setlist too. About 34 songs. Can't wait to see them in June.

Both lists look wonderful.  The Feelies are like a fine wine....

My buddy attended a "rent party" in New Jersey last month. Brenda's band Wild Carnation played and she sang all the lead vocals.  He said she was amazing!

Can't wait for the June shindig.

I went to the Feelies' 40th anniversary Rent Party in NJ in 2016. It was an absolute blast. It was a cool venue, very old school 1920's. The Feelies were also selling copies of the Yung Wu LP at the show the other night...lots of cool new merch.

hutch

« Reply #2972 on: April 20, 2018, 09:01:12 am »
Anyone else see kilksally last night at Anthem?