> GENERAL DISCUSSION

SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion

<< < (2/385) > >>

i am gay and i like cats:
how, do you, keep up, with it all? 

James Ford:
I'm mostly in complete agreement with you Brian but want to say that my parents (or in-laws) haven't paid for a dime of anything since I graduated from college 25 years ago. When I moved in with them for a year after grad school, my dad charged me rent. And my wife's parents haven't paid for anything of hers since she moved out of the house when she was 17.

So don't be going and saying MY parents paid for everything!

chaz:

--- Quote from: James Ford on January 13, 2014, 04:30:05 pm ---I'm mostly in complete agreement with you Brian but want to say that my parents (or in-laws) haven't paid for a dime of anything since I graduated from college 25 years ago. When I moved in with them for a year after grad school, my dad charged me rent. And my wife's parents haven't paid for anything of hers since she moved out of the house when she was 17.

--- End quote ---
Diddo that. I dropped out of college when I was 19 and been totally on my own since I did.  And grateful for it as well. 

atomic:

--- Quote from: James Ford on January 13, 2014, 04:30:05 pm ---I'm mostly in complete agreement with you Brian but want to say that my parents (or in-laws) haven't paid for a dime of anything since I graduated from college 25 years ago. When I moved in with them for a year after grad school, my dad charged me rent. And my wife's parents haven't paid for anything of hers since she moved out of the house when she was 17.

--- End quote ---

Your parents paid for your college? Spoiled you were.

James Ford:
As I will pay for 100% of my daughter's undergrad education.

--- Quote from: atomic on January 13, 2014, 04:40:51 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Your parents paid for your college? Spoiled you were.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version