Author Topic: Comic books and other nerdy topics  (Read 136596 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Comic books and other nerdy topics
« Reply #630 on: July 11, 2016, 11:31:45 am »
Yeah I'm bummed I missed it, but that wasn't even taped right? I'm not sure if that stop will even hit their VOD service.
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #631 on: July 11, 2016, 11:37:42 am »
Both shows were taped. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #632 on: July 12, 2016, 04:01:08 pm »
Spent my lunch break walking around looking for Pokemon
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #633 on: July 12, 2016, 04:06:54 pm »
I finally got to level five... I guess I can battle now.  There is a gym a few minutes walk from my backyard.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #634 on: July 12, 2016, 04:10:43 pm »
I usually would suggest you guys "stop being lame and go for a goddamn walk outside or something" but I'll be damned if Pokemon Go hasn't shut me the hell up.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #635 on: July 13, 2016, 10:54:48 am »
I usually would suggest you guys "stop being lame and go for a goddamn walk outside or something" but I'll be damned if Pokemon Go hasn't shut me the hell up.
I walk around almost every day and I work out regularly too. This is just something semi fun I can do while I'm walking. It's just a game. Not sure why people are so up in arms about it lol.

I'll tell you one thing, I've learned about a lot of historical places and spots around Virginia that I did not know of before!

I'm a level 6, but all the "gyms" around me are protected by like level 11+ up to level 22's... the games been out a week. Who has that kind of time!?
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #636 on: July 13, 2016, 06:52:26 pm »
I walk around almost every day and I work out regularly too. This is just something semi fun I can do while I'm walking. It's just a game. Not sure why people are so up in arms about it lol.

I'll tell you one thing, I've learned about a lot of historical places and spots around Virginia that I did not know of before!

I'm a level 6, but all the "gyms" around me are protected by like level 11+ up to level 22's... the games been out a week. Who has that kind of time!?

I hit level 7 today and given how obsessed existing Ingress players are, I'm not surprised people are leveling up so  quickly.  Plus one can spend money in order to get ahead in this game, which thankfully was never really added to Ingress.   
T.Rex

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #637 on: July 14, 2016, 10:08:40 am »
I encountered a level 7 gym yesterday that had the top guy as a level 22 with a Pokémon in the CP of well over 1000. Insane. My highest is a Snorlax in the mid 500s or so.
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #638 on: July 26, 2016, 02:45:20 pm »
Upcoming:  EVOLVE in Joppa, Backlash in Richmond, Raw in Baltimore, King of Trios in PA, House of Hardcore in PA...

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #639 on: July 26, 2016, 03:36:57 pm »
Still no sign of NXT near DC. Smh.

Also, they extended The Killing Joke screenings 1 night [tonight] if anyone missed it! I couldn't catch it last night so I'm gonna try tonight.
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #640 on: August 02, 2016, 11:49:48 am »
Currently doing a D&D campaign using 5th edition [Hoard Of The Dragon Queen] and last night we came across some assassins there were more freaking powerful than the dragon we faced [4 assassins]. Either way, we destroyed these 4 jabronis, they downed 2 of our party [there were 6 of us] and we got 22,000 XP! I leveled to a 7! WOO!

Just had to post that somewhere.

Just bought my ticket for Suicide Squad for Thursday night! So stoked!
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #641 on: August 02, 2016, 11:51:00 am »
Just bought my ticket for Suicide Squad for Thursday night! So stoked!
I want to go to Suicide Squad on Thursday, but I will be at Boris/Earth while my friends are watching the movie...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #642 on: August 02, 2016, 03:28:54 pm »
Fortuntely, Suicide Squad will be available for you to watch for years, nay, decades, while Boris/Earth is only one night.

killsaly

« Reply #643 on: August 02, 2016, 03:32:21 pm »
True, but going to see it on the opening night with my best friend and seven other people would only happen this Thursday. 

« Reply #644 on: August 02, 2016, 03:56:54 pm »
SS has been getting some pretty bad reviews, but don't let that stop ya
slack