Author Topic: Comic books and other nerdy topics  (Read 136045 times)

Re: Comic books and other nerdy topics
« Reply #600 on: March 10, 2016, 11:28:17 am »
this seems like it would go well here

this Friday night
Naked Girls Reading Sci-Fi!

slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #602 on: April 01, 2016, 11:09:24 am »
^^^^^^^^^ lol, I meant the actual game itself isn't that gnarly. Like I said, still on our 2nd quest. Hard to get everyone together with conflicting schedules. Only fought 1 dragon so far. Cut its eye out. It's awesome.

I saw Batman v Superman last night and don't really get the hate it's getting. Although, I fucking hated Jesse Eisenberg and I fucking hate Superman. So, maybe I already knew that going in. I just can't think of anything likeable about Superman himself. Lois Lane was also annoying as piss in the movie. Anything Superman related sucked, but I always feel like that's the case. I didn't hate Affeleck as Bruce and I thought his Batman was fine enough. I haven't really followed much of the hate, but if it's all sent to the Superman side I can get it. I did like them showing a semi "evil" side of Superman, because he actually is a fucking dick. I felt like it got long winded at some points [like this post!] and they DID try to cram a lot in. Still didn't think it was the travesty that people say it is.
‼‼?‼‼

walk,on,by

« Reply #603 on: April 01, 2016, 11:14:22 am »
god . . . I wish you could have been alive when dungeons and dragons came into my life, and that era, and how that era dealt with such things.  it got you noticed if you played, it got you feared once people found out, it got you feeling like you controlled the world.  serial killers, probably played dungeons and dragons.

killsaly

« Reply #604 on: April 01, 2016, 11:15:38 am »
I am trying to organize a family outing to see BvS soon... Speaking of Superman, I was reading an article recently ranking the movies worst to best, and my favorite, Superman III, was ranked worst... Dumb ass list.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #605 on: April 04, 2016, 11:04:42 am »
god . . . I wish you could have been alive when dungeons and dragons came into my life, and that era, and how that era dealt with such things.  it got you noticed if you played, it got you feared once people found out, it got you feeling like you controlled the world.  serial killers, probably played dungeons and dragons.
lol I can see serial killers playing it. Full immersion. Totes dangerous.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #606 on: May 25, 2016, 09:35:40 pm »
<sig>

walk,on,by

« Reply #607 on: May 25, 2016, 10:22:34 pm »
Everybody wants Captain America to be gay. Interesting.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #608 on: May 26, 2016, 03:24:22 pm »
Everybody wants Captain America to be gay. Interesting.
He isn't...?
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #609 on: May 26, 2016, 05:01:20 pm »
Ummmm... Cappy and Bucky have been gay lovers for ages.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #610 on: May 31, 2016, 10:05:57 am »
Ummmm... Cappy and Bucky have been gay lovers for ages.
Knew it.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #611 on: June 21, 2016, 04:30:25 pm »
slack

killsaly

« Reply #612 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:07 pm »
Does anybody else watch Arrow?  I finally decided to give it a view, and am already 50 episodes deep in like a two week period.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2016, 09:45:04 am »
After DC Rebirth I was tempted to get into The Flash. My sister watches it and says she loves it. I just don't trust anything on a major network for some reason. Idk.

Unless it's Bob's Burgers.
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2016, 10:24:49 am »
I'm about to start the Flash.  I had to wait until I finished Arrow seasons 1 and 2.