Author Topic: APB - missing boardies  (Read 20835 times)

APB - missing boardies
« on: February 18, 2014, 12:48:18 pm »
hey all, fellow boardie and good friend of mine Hutch has been offline for a little while.
Reason: a car decided to try to crush is body. 
                                                                                      :'(                                He is on the mend, but very banged up and still in the hospital with lots of serious broken items
luckily no head, organ or spinal injuries.  But don't expect any posting/emails from him for a little bit

Other missing boardie... Walky?
Guy typically posts 20 times a day and hasn't posted since 2/9

I think people were still trying to track Jaguar down as well
slack

Yada

Re: APB - missing boardies
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:51:48 pm »
man... terrible news for hutch, hopefully he's heals up sooner than later.

I heard walky is in rehab for his drinking problem.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 12:53:17 pm »
Jaguar has been incommunicado since around July 2013.  I have tried texts, emails, facebook messages, messages on here, and also tried to contact one of her good friends and her friend's son; to no avail.

That sucks about Hutch, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Yada

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 12:57:31 pm »
Further more... driving in this area is fucking dangerous as hell. I fear for my life every time I get on the beltway.

Yada

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 12:58:30 pm »
Jaguar has been incommunicado since around July 2013.  I have tried texts, emails, facebook messages, messages on here, and also tried to contact one of her good friends and her friend's son; to no avail.

Interesting...even her friends ignored the messages?

James Ford

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 01:07:29 pm »
Wow, I know Hutch and I bang heads a lot. But all in all I do think he's a fine fellow with a passion for life and various causes. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Jaguar I have met in person years ago. She's a complete nut, but a lovely person nonetheless. Hoping she's out there somewhere doing fine.

Walky's in rehab? Really? It's strange how for some beer/wine/liquor can be a hobby and for others it can be a life derailer.

I could probably come up with a list dozens of missing boardies. I always just assumed they moved on to other things in life besides posting on a message board. My wife is actually Facebook friends with a handful of former boardies (she's the Facebook person of the family).

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 01:17:12 pm »
I don't know hutch personally but wish him all the best in his recovery.  What a horrible story.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 01:18:24 pm »

Interesting...even her friends ignored the messages?
Yep.  Mother and son.  Both of my messages show "read" status.  But no reply. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »
Really? Did this just happen out of nowhere or was their a fight first? Have you tried calling instead of just texting?
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 01:29:30 pm »
hey all, fellow boardie and good friend of mine Hutch has been offline for a little while.
                                                                                      :'(                                He is on the mend, but very banged up and still in the hospital with lots of serious broken items
luckily no head, organ or spinal injuries.  But don't expect any posting/emails from him for a little bit
Can you find out if there's an address we can send a care package to?
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 01:34:46 pm »
flawd
<sig>

Hexenjagd

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 01:36:58 pm »
Really? Did this just happen out of nowhere or was their a fight first? Have you tried calling instead of just texting?
A fight?  With Jag?  Not that I know of... As far as I can tell she was active on the internet one day and had disappeared the next.  Also, her friend (the mom) also left posts on Jag's Facebook wall on August 28 of last year saying:
"EARTH TO JAGUAR!! COME IN JAGUAR!!"

The same friend also posted on January 30, 2014:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BFF! Sending you a little Picnic humor, something we used to crap up at a long time ago! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DBoMIi8bYc "

Also her Facebook page for Air Atlantic Underground has been inactive since May 2013
https://www.facebook.com/Air.Atlantic.Underground

BUT, the station IS up and playing:
http://www.live365.com/stations/airatlantic

Who knows... Maybe she just decided to give up internet and digital  communications.  I am just worried.

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 01:39:10 pm »
Can you find out if there's an address we can send a care package to?

PM me and I'll get you the deets
slack

stevewizzle

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 01:47:22 pm »
hutch is #1 on my list of boardies i wish i could have a beer with one day.

hope he recovers well.  auto accidents are scary things.

atomic

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 01:55:13 pm »
Sorry to hear about Hutch.  I hope he recovers fully and isn't in too much pain.  I wish Walky sucess in his rehab.

We have such a small number of members we can't afford to lose many more.  Be safe out there people.