Author Topic: Meta: Thread Clutter  (Read 21069 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Meta: Thread Clutter
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 11:27:17 am »
7) Consolidate all Meta, ITT, and America threads into one thread titled "Julian's gone off his Risperidone again"
I get the Risperdal Consta which is a two-week intramuscular injection from a nurse, not the oral dosage, so it is quite impossible for me to go off my Ridperidone.

"In 2012, Johnson & Johnson settled a lawsuit claiming that Risperdal caused hundreds of male patients to grow breast tissue."

OHHHH, now I know who you are!!  LOL

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 11:27:32 am »
7) Consolidate all Meta, ITT, and America threads into one thread titled "Julian's gone off his Risperidone again"
I get the Risperdal Consta which is a two-week intramuscular injection from a nurse, not the oral dosage, so it is quite impossible for me to go off my Ridperidone.

"In 2012, Johnson & Johnson settled a lawsuit claiming that Risperdal caused hundreds of male patients to grow breast tissue."
Well played. I thought someone would go with the studies that Ridperidone + either Depakote or Lithium produces extreme constipation in close to a third of people, but your side-effect joke is probably even better.
LVMH

atomic

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 11:34:11 am »

Lawsuit?  That is just added benefit. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 12:28:59 pm »
your side-effect joke is probably even better.

not a joke, is real: http://www.drugdangers.com/risperdal/ (bottom of page)
<sig>

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »
your side-effect joke is probably even better.

not a joke, is real: http://www.drugdangers.com/risperdal/ (bottom of page)
So is the side-effect I listed.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 12:52:57 pm »
close down all this meta thread crap..

atomic

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 01:04:47 pm »

Do you think we should combine the meta-threads?  I guess Kosmo can implement my suggested changes since no one has found fault with any of them.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 01:06:19 pm »
if I complain about just announced, I'm told don't like it, don't read it. Same applies to you with any thread labeled META.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 01:07:29 pm »
No changes are planned, in fact I'm going to start scrobbling to last.cm just so I can post my most played songs in a weekly thread. 
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 01:09:23 pm »
No changes are planned, in fact I'm going to start scrobbling to last.cm just so I can post my most played songs in a weekly thread. 

Fine with me but Killsally is not going to like it.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 03:03:17 pm »
99% of the time moderation sucks.  I like the hands off style.

atomic

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »
I was going to start a Meta:Meta thread to discuss all the Meta threads on here but I thought that might be annoying to some so I didn't.  You can consider this the Meta:Meta thread if you like.

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 03:31:26 pm »
I was going to start a Meta:Meta thread to discuss all the Meta threads on here but I thought that might be annoying to some so I didn't.  You can consider this the Meta:Meta thread if you like.
I would argue that that would only require one meta-, because it would indicate the subject matter is self-referential to begin with.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 06:44:52 pm »
I never understood the purpose of the "Hey Seth" thread.  I know he checks it, since i see him post in it, but i doubt he makes booking decisions based upon what a couple local area music nerds want to see.

How many promoters so readily make themselves to the general public? And once in awhile posts inside info. It's a fun little thread that you have posted in numerous times.   Like DJ setlists it's not going anywhere soon...
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 08:02:26 pm »
another sacred cow falls...

the hey seth thread isone of my favorite things about the board