Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286568 times)

Yada

Re: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.
« Reply #510 on: February 28, 2017, 12:05:01 pm »
Wow... WWE event the same night in Bawlmoooor. This is all really coming together. Somone get killsally on board with this adventure.

« Reply #511 on: February 28, 2017, 12:47:34 pm »
i did not have my full game plan on, which is to have a blow up of the venue with seat numbers and rows marked so I can see what I pull up.  I just saw Q and thought, nope.

So you skipped 17th row in a 3 tiered level amphitheater? Good plan walkie, see you on the lawn with sidemollusk.

that is if sidemollusk manages to pull lawn... he's probably tearing out his few remaining hairs right now...

There are lawn seats still available
had a meeting at 9:30...that went on for 2 hours :(

So probably can wait on buying the lawn...and try on friday?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:51:32 pm by great danger to our country...🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #512 on: February 28, 2017, 12:52:33 pm »
mollusk'd

hutch

« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2017, 05:11:37 pm »
i did not have my full game plan on, which is to have a blow up of the venue with seat numbers and rows marked so I can see what I pull up.  I just saw Q and thought, nope.

So you skipped 17th row in a 3 tiered level amphitheater? Good plan walkie, see you on the lawn with sidemollusk.

that is if sidemollusk manages to pull lawn... he's probably tearing out his few remaining hairs right now...

There are lawn seats still available
had a meeting at 9:30...that went on for 2 hours :(

So probably can wait on buying the lawn...and try on friday?

i'm sure you'll find a great seat sometime before the show

hutch

« Reply #514 on: February 28, 2017, 05:45:38 pm »
great seats available sideo'mollusk from $195 and up in my section......

walkie,talkie

So I see there's another presale tomorrow from Live Nation and not through Weens website like the one on Tuesday. Is this the same password?

hutch

So I see there's another presale tomorrow from Live Nation and not through Weens website like the one on Tuesday. Is this the same password?

good question.. i don't know the answer... if i find anything out i'll let you know

Yada

PW: HOMORAINBOW MAGIC
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:55:41 am by Yada »

Yada

Happy to offer my ticket buying skills to any fellow boardies who are slow on the F5.

Yada

a ridiculous amount of good tickets available...

IamHydrogen

Thanks for the password Yada...throwing back row B seats on the TM app

hutch

god i wonder if sidemollusk is at another meeting.. .i have a row c  104 seat 10 in my cart.. way side but close

Yada

Thanks for the password Yada...throwing back row B seats on the TM app

You're welcome Mr. Hydro. Can't get much better seats than Row B though!!

Yada

god i wonder if sidemollusk is at another meeting.. .i have a row c  104 seat 10 in my cart.. way side but close

I have Row D in my cart... pulled singles in Row B, dead center as well.

hutch

i have a single in row c way side.. if i got a middle row b or c single i would buy it! i think i'm going to kick it back