Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286435 times)

Yada

And you questioned The National's ability to sell amphitheaters . . .  ;)

Not that they're related.... at all... but I'm sure The National could sell out a 3k person venue, not a 20k person   (which was in reference to their booking at MPP).

Yada

They did a country album that paled in comparison to the county acts they were mimicking, but it's album is tolerable.

I honestly don't think I've heard any of their other albums.

I agree with what James said here but wtf was he thinking with that use of "it's"? Was English his second language or something?

That guy's opinion means nothing.

it is crazy that they are selling out shows in other citys and headlining festivals...but look like they can barely sell 500 seats in Baltimore
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
First three rows completely open and for sale on TM right now... wowser.

if i were still local, i would consider grabbing tickets to this just to say that i saw Ween during their death knell.  but then i'd have to sit through 90+ minutes of Ween, so nevermind...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:14:21 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

Yada

if i were still local, i would consider grabbing tickets to this just to say that i saw Ween during their death knell.  but then i'd have to site through 90+ minutes of Ween, so nevermind...

thanks for the great contribution!

hutch

wait sweetcell moved?

anyways, the less people the better.. I'm really looking forward to this now that I know I won't have to battle 3000 newbie bro-Ween fans..

pier 6 has always treated me right!

I think this should have been a natural DC show...in DC they would have done allright..Baltimore is kind of a dump riot ridden city without too many people..I do enjoy the less pretentious vibe up there but all the shows there seem to never draw well.. just last year I went to see all kinds of acts for free at Ramshead Live cause they just can't fill the place no matter what so they wallpaper it..

herman otto

if i were still local, i would consider grabbing tickets to this just to say that i saw Ween during their death knell.  but then i'd have to sit through 90+ minutes of Ween, so nevermind...

I, love you . . . and I love this post.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
wait sweetcell moved?

yup, i'm now about 40 minutes east of seattle.  i've been dropping subtle hints for the last 2 months or so... probably easy to miss tho.

weather has been pretty damn nice here, all told.  we moved at the right time: the start of the non-rainy season.  the mountains are beautiful here.
<sig>

hutch

oh wow.... well congrats... good time to move out of town i'd say...i have some family in issaquah

Yada

sidehatch, tried to send you a PM but it's broken due to your fancy screen name.

Hit up hutch if you want to get toasty pre show Sunday.

I'm up for preshow...although Hutch is delaying the arrival time
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
oh wow.... well congrats... good time to move out of town i'd say...

we had bought the house here before the election so at the time, we were kinda sad that we would be leaving DC during the first female presidency.  how things change...

i have some family in issaquah

ha!  i live 15 minutes away from a single-main-street town where "downtown" is about 5 blocks long.  issaquah = civilization.  when we need home depot, costco, trader joe's or legal weed, it's our our closest source.
<sig>

hutch

we just had some visitors from some island around there...

hutch

the day is here
 ;D

hutch