Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286525 times)

killsaly

Re: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2016, 11:21:01 am »
you are the most thin skinned person ever.. good god man...
And you are the most annoying person.  Why are you so annoying?  Why do you get off trying to annoy me?  Get over it and grow up.  FFS.

killsaly

« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2016, 11:22:43 am »
Hutch you have the worst taste of music on this whole board.  ZZ Top?  You're a joke.

says Mr. Hobo Rock
That does not even make sense.  Enjoy your shitty taste. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2016, 11:23:50 am »
I would disagree with your assertation, but you'd no doubt send private messages to Seth and the moderators about the strain on your family or some bullshit.

Not because you're a skinthinned wannabe-bully with a long track-record of dishing things out but not being able take them or anything like that, but for completely other reasons altogether.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:28:15 am by Julian, the BELOVED »
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2016, 11:42:19 am »
I would disagree with your assertation, but you'd no doubt send private messages to Seth and the moderators about the strain on your family or some bullshit.

Not because you're a skinthinned wannabe-bully with a long track-record of dishing things out but not being able take them or anything like that, but for completely other reasons altogether.

you're just wrong... and its sad that you can't see that..

there was nothing thin skinned about my reaction to you bringing up my kids on this forum and continually talking aobut how i was the worst father and the hovel they grow up in... you crossed the line and the moderator and seth felt the same way.. you sent me a wisecracking "apology" including my kids names, ages, car license plate, home address and alluding to other personal facts about my life that you found on the internet... its not thin skinned to say that is beyond what is acceptable on this forum...you even made reference to my child's autism which i thought was REALLY beyond the pale... you then wrote on the board that your apology was a joke (you then thought better and erased that)

your actions were completely inappropriate and if I'd wanted you banned- believe me Julian- you would have been banned..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:44:09 am by Michael Hutchinson Jenks »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #364 on: August 16, 2016, 11:42:42 am »
I, for one, would be willing to take on the dubious distinction of being the "not really an Alice In Chains fan", to spare you further humiliation and heartache.  I'd even be willing to go to one of their shows if the board could raise sufficient funds to get me a VIP / backstage / meet and greet deal next time they're in town.  I may not, however, dress as a rooster.

hutch

« Reply #365 on: August 16, 2016, 11:45:22 am »
I like AIC..its Killsally that doesn't like them anymore (with the lead singer).. thats the whole joke...thats how it started.. he posted how much he hated them touring with the new lead singer...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #366 on: August 16, 2016, 11:46:14 am »
I, for one, would be willing to take on the dubious distinction of being the "not really an Alice In Chains fan", to spare you further humiliation and heartache.  I'd even be willing to go to one of their shows if the board could raise sufficient funds to get me a VIP / backstage / meet and greet deal next time they're in town.  I may not, however, dress as a rooster.
Now this interests me and I would be willing to contribute but -- for me -- dressing as a rooster during the meet and greet is going to be a requirement.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2016, 11:46:55 am »
Yes, yes.  My comment was directed at the KSter, not the Jenkman.

killsaly

« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2016, 11:48:33 am »
I like AIC..its Killsally that doesn't like them anymore (with the lead singer).. thats the whole joke...thats how it started.. he posted how much he hated them touring with the new lead singer...
How is that a joke? 

Something needs to be funny to be a joke.

Yada

« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2016, 11:54:33 am »
hai guyz, get outta here.

killsaly

« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2016, 11:58:53 am »
Are you only going to LockN on Friday? 

I'm tempted to make the drive.  It's been a few years since I last saw Phish and I have never seen Ween.

walk,on,by

« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2016, 12:13:15 pm »
very tempted to do Friday

Yada

« Reply #372 on: August 16, 2016, 12:27:28 pm »
Are you only going to LockN on Friday? 

I'm tempted to make the drive.  It's been a few years since I last saw Phish and I have never seen Ween.

Yes sir, just doing Friday. No way on earth I could pass up that back to back combo. I wish I could stay longer but just ain't in the cards.

killsaly

« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2016, 12:29:50 pm »
Too bad Ween, Umphrey's McGee, Phish, My Morning Jacket, Phil Lesh & Friends, Galactic, and the Wailers are not all on the same day... I will have to make a game time decision if I want to pay $140 to essentially just see Phish and Ween.  

hutch

« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2016, 01:30:26 pm »
I would go on Thursday if I didn't have a family. I bet it will be fun.. not that many people there..still get to see Ween which is all I care about...

Note about The Wailers be forewarned I have realized ocassionally they play shows without the only "Wailer" in the band the bass player Aston Familyman Barrett...