Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286479 times)

hutch

Re: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.
« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2016, 12:49:00 am »
FLUFFY!

walk,on,by

« Reply #406 on: August 27, 2016, 01:10:49 pm »
Hearing conflicting reports about ween at lock,in. Hearing they played a s*** set because they were f***** up. Hearing they played a killer set that was brown as s*** and destroyed.

hutch

« Reply #407 on: August 27, 2016, 01:58:11 pm »
Hearing conflicting reports about ween at lock,in. Hearing they played a s*** set because they were f***** up. Hearing they played a killer set that was brown as s*** and destroyed.

no conflict... brown and fucked up go together....

walk,on,by

« Reply #408 on: August 27, 2016, 02:08:50 pm »
Hearing, that too.

hutch

« Reply #409 on: August 27, 2016, 02:21:06 pm »
Hearing, that too.

Is Yada still alive???

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #411 on: August 28, 2016, 08:16:21 pm »
why was the Saturday set so short??

Yada

« Reply #412 on: August 29, 2016, 02:11:53 pm »

Thursday they played a shit set if you're not a Ween fan... I can guarantee they didn't add any new fans on Thursday evening. It was abrasive, noisey, obnoxious... but oh so good.

Friday's day time (Festival Set hutch) definitely appealed to the masses, however, I'm sure anyone that was there Thursday night skipped Friday's show if they were put off.

Gener is sober, WALKY.

hutch

« Reply #413 on: August 29, 2016, 02:17:04 pm »

Thursday they played a shit set if you're not a Ween fan... I can guarantee they didn't add any new fans on Thursday evening. It was abrasive, noisey, obnoxious... but oh so good.

Friday's day time (Festival Set hutch) definitely appealed to the masses, however, I'm sure anyone that was there Thursday night skipped Friday's show if they were put off.

Gener is sober, WALKY.

you made it for Thursday?

yeah .. looked brown... I knew Thursday night was the play... just too far for me..

Yada

« Reply #414 on: August 29, 2016, 02:18:43 pm »

Gener is sober, WALKY.

yeah .. looked brown... I knew Thursday night was the play... just too far for me..

Yessir... Did Thursday/Friday and got outta dodge!

hutch

« Reply #415 on: August 29, 2016, 02:24:25 pm »

Gener is sober, WALKY.

Yessir... Did Thursday/Friday and got outta dodge!

nice! good job keeping the banner flying proud

Yada

hutch

« Reply #418 on: September 12, 2016, 10:13:25 am »
11-25/11-26/11-27
Capitol Theater (Port Chester, NY)

capacity 1800

getting closer.....