Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286541 times)

Yada

well it is a bit to the side but yes really close..second row.. its a tough call between the two tickets i purchased.. i think what i'll do is propose to sidehatch that we switch seats half way or something...the other seat has its own advantages...

walkie did you try?
thanks Hutch...another 10am meeting today is making it hard for me to act like a teenager

You'd think two friends would buy a pair to sit together... intriguing.

getting good individual seats is always easier than getting two good seats together.. that is kind of my thinking .. also there are advantages to having different potential vantage points for the same show...

honestly, i don't really care to talk much during shows... i'm kind of there for the music..

i can see how it might seem strange... i didn't have that approach until about 11 years ago when i started going to shows with someone who would always buy a lot of singles for concerts... and it just kind of stuck...

I don't mind going to shows solo either, but when seats are a plenty and pretty much easy pickens, it's fun to be with someone... Especially in assigned seats when you have giant brain darts to share.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:39:42 pm by Yada »

hutch

well it is a bit to the side but yes really close..second row.. its a tough call between the two tickets i purchased.. i think what i'll do is propose to sidehatch that we switch seats half way or something...the other seat has its own advantages...

walkie did you try?
thanks Hutch...another 10am meeting today is making it hard for me to act like a teenager

getting good individual seats is always easier than getting two good seats together.. that is kind of my thinking .. also there are advantages to having different potential vantage points for the same show...

honestly, i don't really care to talk much during shows... i'm kind of there for the music..

i can see how it might seem strange... i didn't have that approach until about 11 years ago when i started going to shows with someone who would always buy a lot of singles for concerts... and it just kind of stuck...

I don't mind going to shows solo either, but when seats are a plenty and pretty much easy pickens, it's fun to be with someone... Especially in assigned seats when you have giant brain darts to share.

honestly maybe i should have tried for 2 but my thinking was "I love my seat and I just need to get ONE for Sidemollusk right now cause he's at a meeting.."....

i wasn't home til about 10:04 cause we had another children's school meeting.. i'm just glad i had the presence of mind to email sidemollusk cause i figured if he wasn't posting he might be either unaware of presale or at another meeting..

Yada

walkie did you try?

honestly maybe i should have tried for 2 but my thinking was "I love my seat and I just need to get ONE for Sidemollusk right now cause he's at a meeting.."....

i wasn't home til about 10:04 cause we had another children's school meeting.. i'm just glad i had the presence of mind to email sidemollusk cause i figured if he wasn't posting he might be either unaware of presale or at another meeting..

Still working on that shuttle from Walky for the all day O's > Pre Party > Ween > rage cage... I'll be in touch about it.

walkie,talkie

Oh, yes. I forgot to say thank you to yada for the password. Thank you.

hutch

I'm starting to think atomicfront is real

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/profile/80723-atomicfront/

his comment about the moderators is textbook

Still working on that shuttle from Walky for the all day O's > Pre Party > Ween > rage cage... I'll be in touch about it.
sounds like fun, but I could only take a few innings and probably would just get standing room only tix
kinda want to go to Of Love & Regret....but that isn't that close (not insanely far, but not close)
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
I'm starting to think atomicfront is real

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/profile/80723-atomicfront/

his comment about the moderators is textbook
Someone on here linked to his account on an Orioles' messageboard before too.

TAN - I was thinking about this earlier in the week: we have a weird obsession with the idea that posters are alteregos for other boardies. Myself included, I've floated this idea before. Atomic, bob72, sgoldberg08, etc. And what is weird about this trope is that we bring it up constantly and question new people and still debate Atomic being real or not and yet we -- as a community -- have never actually had an alterego account on here. Its quite strange, almost Trumpian, how diligent we are about something that has never actually happened.
LVMH

^said by the person that has been accused of alter-ego shenanigans

slack

hutch

the funny thing about atomicfront is he has been on dozens on other boards always with the same name....

i just thought he couldn't be real given his wild posts..

^said by the person that has been accused of alter-ego shenanigans

Right, and I've also accused other new accounts of being alter-egos. I'm part of the problem. The thing is, we've never actually had an alter-ego account. If we had, our constant sniffing out of alter-egos would make sense. But we haven't, which makes it weird as hell.
LVMH

i just thought he couldn't be real given his wild posts..
I believe he's a real dude. I also believe its a troll: he does not believe 60% of the dumb shit he says. He says it to be inflammatory and to get a rise out of people. It is an online persona cultivated to rile people up.
LVMH

hutch

that is true... he's a real troll...i think he just does the same thing to different boards and then moves on.. he seemed to stick around here longer for whatever reason..

that is true... he's a real troll...i think he just does the same thing to different boards and then moves on.. he seemed to stick around here longer for whatever reason..
Because people kept getting riled up and responding. That's oxygen to a troll fire. When people stop responding, it stops being fun for them.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Right, and I've also accused other new accounts of being alter-egos. I'm part of the problem. The thing is, we've never actually had an alter-ego account. If we had, our constant sniffing out of alter-egos would make sense. But we haven't, which makes it weird as hell.

this is exactly what a person who uses alter-ego accounts would say.
<sig>

this is exactly what a person who uses alter-ego accounts would say.
Look, I'm not denying that if there was anyone on here with the cunning, smarts, and linguistic ability to carry out a successful long-term alter-ego account it would be me. I absolutely possess the ability to pull the wool over all of your eyes for years: that is not the issue. The issue is, I haven't, nor has anyone else.
LVMH