Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286423 times)

hutch

Miss u walky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A-rWm7L18o&feature=youtu.be

gee all those beer cups everywhere... is Gener still on the wagon?

what a nice venue.. i did not know it was that sweet

Yada

Miss u walky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A-rWm7L18o&feature=youtu.be

gee all those beer cups everywhere... is Gener still on the wagon?

what a nice venue.. i did not know it was that sweet

My sources say Gener is still sober.... And you can drink other liquids out of red solo cups.

For shits and giggles I was checking on Baltimore tickets, talk about shitty sales. The ENTIRE pavilion is still available other than the front section.

For shits and giggles I was checking on Baltimore tickets, talk about shitty sales. The ENTIRE pavilion is still available other than the front section.
good than won't be hard for hutch and I to hang :0
slack

hutch

hang? during the show?

Yada

You missed the part about the front section being totally sold out...unless hutch will share his seat with you.

hutch

why would i share my seat when he has a way closer seat? i'm just hoping we trade so i can get up close

i think we'll be ok...we don't usually hold hands during concerts..

i'm looking forward to it!  this is the typical kind of show where i get so wasted before the show that the show ends up being a buzz.. (MENTAL NOTE: DO NOT DO IT AGAIN)

Yada

i'm looking forward to it!  this is the typical kind of show where i get so wasted before the show that the show ends up being a buzz.. (MENTAL NOTE: DO NOT DO IT AGAIN)

You can say that again.

Yada

Yada

Ween
Sprint Pavilion
Charlottesville, VA

04-20-17

Start Time: 8:00PM

The H. I. V. Song
Spinal Meningitis
Happy Colored Marbles
Ice Castles
Golden Eel
The Stallion Part 3
My Own Bare Hands
Push The Little Daisies
Nan
Mr.Richard Smoker
Roses Are Free
Play It Off Legit
Sexy M.F. (Prince)
Springtheme
Take Me Away
Captain Fantasy
Object
Stacey
Someday
Buckingham Green
Bananas And Blow
The Grobe
Stroker Ace
Enter Sandman (Metallica) teaser
Can't Put My Finger On It
Your Party

ENCORE:
Final Alarm
The Mollusk

herman otto

I work, with this kid who recently fell in love with Ween.  It's so cute.  I, love telling him all the memories, all the laughs, all the almost near deaths from taking too many drugs all at once.

#goodtimeswiththeyouthoftoday

Yada

I work, with this kid who recently fell in love with Ween.  It's so cute.  I, love telling him all the memories, all the laughs, all the almost near deaths from taking too many drugs all at once.

#goodtimeswiththeyouthoftoday

Have you sent out the logistics for the sober bus pick up for Me, Hutch, and Sidemollusk?

hutch

I have not received any info on the logistics 2017 Ween Boognishpalooza...

Yada

I have not received any info on the logistics 2017 Ween Boognishpalooza...

Maybe walky sent it to that fake email account that you used to not check in on him during his break down?