Author Topic: Big Tony's ticketing limit question  (Read 2806 times)

City3

Big Tony's ticketing limit question
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:55:35 am »
All set so nvm.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:30:36 am by City3 »

YCBeat

Re: Big Tony's ticketing limit question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »
Can't help your answer your question, but I was wondering how much the tickets cost.  thanks! 

travelinbeat

Re: Big Tony's ticketing limit question
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 02:29:28 am »
I bought 2 tickets a few days ago for the show on 5/5 for me and my sister. My brother lives 4.5 hours away and wants to come too but can’t make it to DC to purchase a ticket (esp if he'll need to take off work to come to this show). If my sister bought one ticket in her name, since she and I live in the same household, will it automatically void my purchase?

So many ticketing rules.

Thanks a bunch!

I don't think so.  Worse comes to worse, make that second purchase in cash and they'll never know that you two live together.  The thing is that there is a two-ticket limit.  While the purchaser is not required to present the name of the user of the 2nd ticket at the time of purchase, each of the two tickets is printed with the name of the purchaser on it.  The purchaser will be required to show ID and prove that his/her name matches the tickets, and the purchaser's guest will be required to enter the club with the purchaser

Assuming that you bought your pair of tickets in your name, in order to get a ticket for your brother you are best off having your sister buy a ticket, this time in her name.  The ticket she buys will be the ticket which she uses to enter the venue.  You will use one of your previously purchased tickets, and your brother will be your guest with the other, and will be required to enter at the same time you do.

Tickets are a flat $37.50 ea.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:34:22 am by travelinbeat »