Author Topic: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)  (Read 273484 times)

hutch

Re: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)
« Reply #360 on: June 07, 2018, 04:28:18 pm »
That is lame

DotTheEyes

« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2018, 06:56:08 pm »
Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson at Jiffy Lube Live tonight is postponed (date TBA) due to weather.

rich_WDC

« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2018, 09:43:41 am »
Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson at Jiffy Lube Live tonight is postponed (date TBA) due to weather.
Now Tuesday July 31

bearman🐻

« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2018, 09:25:28 am »
What's up with Bat Fangs and the Messthetics being canceled at the Rock'n'Roll Hotel? Word on the street is some shady stuff is happening at that venue...anyone clued in?

hutch

« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2018, 09:34:55 am »
Azaghal was always bemoaning shady stuff there...

K8teebug

« Reply #365 on: August 16, 2018, 02:52:58 pm »
What's up with Bat Fangs and the Messthetics being canceled at the Rock'n'Roll Hotel? Word on the street is some shady stuff is happening at that venue...anyone clued in?

I cannot figure out how that shitty shitty venue has even lasted this long.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #366 on: August 16, 2018, 03:49:28 pm »
I assumed it was due to poor ticket sales...

(_|_)

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #367 on: August 17, 2018, 10:51:37 am »
I, know this is a crushing blow . . . to this, community.  but, phish's major 3 day festival "curveball" was cancelled, last minute, as in as the band was about to walk on stage to do sound check, yesterday.  the reasons, due to contaminated water from massive flooding which devastated the surrounding areas.

leaving, a majority of fans and people who saved up and spent thousands to attend, and some already there, to be just shit out of luck . . . and leaving others to comment online, "wow, that was sure a curveball."

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #368 on: August 17, 2018, 11:04:32 am »
I, know this is a crushing blow . . . to this, community.  but, phish's major 3 day festival "curveball" was cancelled, last minute, as in as the band was about to walk on stage to do sound check, yesterday.  the reasons, due to contaminated water from massive flooding which devastated the surrounding areas.

leaving, a majority of fans and people who saved up and spent thousands to attend, and some already there, to be just shit out of luck . . . and leaving others to comment online, "wow, that was sure a curveball."
I’d feel bad if they weren’t Phish fans who deserve bad things to happen to them.

Good pun at the end though!
LVMH

K8teebug

« Reply #369 on: August 17, 2018, 03:09:31 pm »

woah.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2018, 05:04:49 pm »
Mastadon / Dino jr.

Whole tour.

vansmack

« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2018, 05:16:38 pm »
Rhett's Raise.

Trump cancels pay raises for almost 2 million federal workers

‘In light of our nation’s fiscal situation, federal employee pay must be performance-based,’ the president wrote in a Thursday letter to congressional leaders.
27>34

« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2018, 05:28:11 pm »
‘In light of our nation’s fiscal situation, federal employee pay must be performance-based,’ the president wrote in a Thursday letter to congressional leaders.
I really hope that people remember he did this shit to him while they are in the voting booth
hey rich people...you need a GIANT tax break that will put the entire country 1 tril in debt
oh and you federal employees...no raise for you
slack

hutch

« Reply #373 on: August 30, 2018, 07:27:53 pm »
Yes I will vote Democrat November in solidarity with Space’s plight...wasn’t sure before but this does it

Mark_Read

« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2018, 08:27:37 pm »
KT Tunstall, Union Stage 11/11 postponed until 5/11/19