Author Topic: hutch, posts a lot, on here  (Read 53426 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: hutch, posts a lot, on here
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2014, 05:37:19 pm »
I enjoy this thread and I prefer long drawn out conversations with lots of words, instead of amusing moving cat photos.   Posting in multiple places has its, place, here . . . but a central home thread is the best.

hutch

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2014, 05:38:24 pm »
yes I have considered consolidating my operations but it is a big decision...as.i.am.sure.you.can.appreciate.

hutch

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2014, 09:21:32 am »
woke up to the great news that a Grant Green live concert has been unearthed...Grant Green is my favorite guitarist and there has never been any video of him playing other than one single song done in a trio format with two other guitarists (hardly representative)...

Europeans treated jazz with a little more respect which is why so many of the performances we see of the legends are from tours in Europe....

opens up with a James Brown number..does some Miles Davis...some Jobim... a very nice selection showing how varied Green could be...only took 45 years for this to come out... gives one hope something might be found for Hank Mobley...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EacgcMcbVww

Yada

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2015, 05:44:54 pm »
and my personal message to Hutch this time was

fuck off

go to hell
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:46:37 pm by killsaly »

hutch

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2015, 05:47:35 pm »

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2015, 07:00:43 pm »

hutch

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2015, 07:06:25 pm »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2015, 07:41:54 pm »
and my personal message to Hutch this time was

fuck off

go to hell

Why would you send someone an abusive PM and then boost about it in public?

This behavior is increasingly becoming a problem with the moderators of this forum.  So dial it back or take a break.
T.Rex

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2015, 07:54:03 pm »
I will completely ignore him, as I was doing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:56:31 pm by killsaly »

hutch

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2015, 08:05:20 pm »
I will completely ignore him, as I was doing.

There can be only one, Kurgan (or whatever you're calling yourself this week)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2015, 08:11:00 pm »
this connor mcdougal, is every,where.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2015, 08:14:02 pm »
hear me out.

I am convinced that the butthole surfers album, independent worm saloon, is the great musical masterpiece to come out of the whole indie, grunge, alternative scene of all fucking time.  it defined everything.  jesus, Christ.  everything.  I am crying while listening to how awesome it is.  thank you.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2015, 11:06:59 pm »
I enjoyed your comments and your thread.  You, caused me to come back.   Do you know how many people, hate you right now?

JohnQ

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2015, 12:41:15 am »
This is an interesting thread.  I had posted a request for Sleater-Kinney tickets about 3 1/2 months ago.  I've gotten a couple of obnoxious replies from one "Hutch", but that's no big deal.  The really weird thing is that my rather uninteresting post has gotten 1245 views, with a couple of replies from this "Hutch" persona.  That is a lot of views for such a dull post, and far more views than other posts on the ticket exchange.  Is "Hutch" an actual human being that other people have met and spoken with?  "Hutch" appears to be more like a cyber-stalker, or perhaps a message board virus that is to be avoided at all costs.

Anyone reading this knows that I rarely post on the 9:30 forums, and only when I have something quite specific to say or to ask.  Are the 9:30 forums safe to post on, or is there a "Hutch" virus that puts my PC at risk of infection?