Author Topic: You guys ever play Gardenscapes?  (Read 1658 times)

nkotb

You guys ever play Gardenscapes?
« on: May 17, 2023, 06:04:07 pm »
That shit is the bomb

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: You guys ever play Gardenscapes?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 07:12:53 pm »
Is this some sort of suburban gardening simulator? "nooooo, I planted the petunias too many pixels away from the rose bushes!"
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 07:17:47 pm »
Isn’t that one of those games where it on no way resembles the ads that are EVERYWHERE for it?
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 09:04:43 am »
It's got it all...helping your butler Austin clean up a dilapidated mansion, assisting neighbors with various tasks around the community, farming work to fulfill increasing difficult orders, an adventure through the jungle to find...something (?), mini games similar to Candy Crush and those viral ads where you have to drop coals and gold into the right places.  I can't say enough good things! Who wants to join my team?

Please, I'm out of power ups and stuck on level 147!!!!

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 09:36:34 am »
wait, is this the new Amway?
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 09:39:31 am »
It's got it all...helping your butler Austin clean up a dilapidated mansion, assisting neighbors with various tasks around the community, farming work to fulfill increasing difficult orders, an adventure through the jungle to find...something (?), mini games similar to Candy Crush and those viral ads where you have to drop coals and gold into the right places.  I can't say enough good things! Who wants to join my team?

Please, I'm out of power ups and stuck on level 147!!!!
You ever noticed in the vignettes where the butler has to pee badly that he looks like a total perv?
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 01:51:40 pm »
I never understood how anyone could be taken with in-app purchases, until I needed just ONE  MORE BOMB to clear this stupid level!  It's only 99 cents! What could possibly go wrong?!?!?!

wait, is this the new Amway?