Author Topic: Random thoughts for the Modern Era!  (Read 14988 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: Random thoughts for the Modern Era!
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2014, 03:10:19 pm »
I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground,
Who set fire to their own building?  ::) You do understand all black people do not share "black property" communally, correct?

I'm sorry but no one mentioned a thing about race.  This whole thing has nothing to do with race.  It has to do with a criminal committing a crime and then refusing to be apprehended.  The man is dead because of his own poor decisions.  Comments like the parents saying the officer is not going to 'face the consequences' are absurd.  There are no consequences of defending yourself when being attacked other than doing what you have to do to stay alive.
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2014, 03:17:25 pm »
I'm not focusing on anything.  I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground, break into and steal from their own local businesses, and generally act like barbarians.  All this because a man robs a store, then walks down the middle of the street with his stolen items, refuses to go to the sidewalk when asked to do so by a police officer, then attacks the officer when it becomes obvious that he is the robber, then tries to run away form the police as he is being arrested, then turns and aggressively confronts the officer again and refuses to stop when told to do so.  The fact that anyone involved was male/female, left handed/right handed, wore glasses/ wore contacts, was straight/gay, or was black/white/yellow/green is all 100% irrelevant.  Brown fucked up and he paid with his life.  Sad but his parents have no one to be upset with but their child.
Nowhere in the testimony is it OBVIOUS that he knew Brown was the robber. They shoehorned Brown "handing cigarillos off to his left" during this scuffle in the cops car, but he can't remember how many times he shoots? But he remember Brown starting to gallop like a horse and being "as big as Hulk Hogan" and looking like "The Devil" as he charged towards Brown. This was after He had already shot Brown in the cop car in the hand, and shot him while Brown was allegedly charging at him. The whole testimony stinks. Brown was able to hold this cop down in the car with one hand and hand off the cigarilos to his friend and continue hitting him in the face? And the cop couldn't reach his baton or pepper spray? Or, he could have, but he said that the pepper spray would have hurt him as well as Brown. So, yeah, gun is the next obvious choice.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2014, 03:21:11 pm »
I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground,
Who set fire to their own building?  ::) You do understand all black people do not share "black property" communally, correct?

I'm sorry but no one mentioned a thing about race.  This whole thing has nothing to do with race.  It has to do with a criminal committing a crime and then refusing to be apprehended.  The man is dead because of his own poor decisions.  Comments like the parents saying the officer is not going to 'face the consequences' are absurd.  There are no consequences of defending yourself when being attacked other than doing what you have to do to stay alive.

That's great and all but completely non-sequitor to your original comment I quoted and responded to. A "population" did not burn down "their own building to the ground." Someone (or perhaps a few people) set fire to a building/buildings. I was asking why you think it was "their own." Are you alleging someone set fire to their own property last night (like for insurance fraud)?
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »
Politics is why we can't have nice things on this forum.  Everyone  is in time out
T.Rex