Author Topic: Random thoughts for the Modern Era!  (Read 14985 times)

ggw

Re: Random thoughts for the Modern Era!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »
Yawn.  You should not make a thread with an exclamation point in the title, and then allow this boring drivel.

Maybe you could spice it up for us with some discussion of Batman or the Muppets.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 05:17:44 pm »
I spiced it up just by posting that and having people reply to it.

I am working on a mashup video of the Muppets Most Wanted (a scene with Ricky Gervais) and a Girl Talk track, maybe one day it will see the light of day...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 09:58:03 pm »
So apparently one buys headphones these days based on how on they look on  ones head.  At Radio Shack they have mirrors for which to try headphones on with...
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2014, 12:36:42 pm »
So apparently one buys headphones these days based on how on they look on  ones head.  At Radio Shack they have mirrors for which to try headphones on with...

And this surprises you about the current generation?  (Get off of my lawn!)
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2014, 06:14:00 pm »
The only good thing about Beats headphones is they brought back over the head headphones back in vogue.  I absolutely never used ear buds..
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2014, 04:12:38 pm »
Here comes Ferguson...

Yada

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 11:52:55 am »

FUKIT

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 02:23:54 pm »
I hope that is not all that you are focusing on in regards to this. 

Killer Mike's emotional response to the Grand Jury decision at the Run the Jewels show last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MQs7CWKHM9w

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 02:57:00 pm »
I'm not focusing on anything.  I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground, break into and steal from their own local businesses, and generally act like barbarians.  All this because a man robs a store, then walks down the middle of the street with his stolen items, refuses to go to the sidewalk when asked to do so by a police officer, then attacks the officer when it becomes obvious that he is the robber, then tries to run away form the police as he is being arrested, then turns and aggressively confronts the officer again and refuses to stop when told to do so.  The fact that anyone involved was male/female, left handed/right handed, wore glasses/ wore contacts, was straight/gay, or was black/white/yellow/green is all 100% irrelevant.  Brown fucked up and he paid with his life.  Sad but his parents have no one to be upset with but their child.
FUKIT

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 02:59:08 pm »
You must watch a lot of Fox News.  ::)

Yada

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 03:00:02 pm »
I'm not focusing on anything.  I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground, break into and steal from their own local businesses, and generally act like barbarians.  All this because a man robs a store, then walks down the middle of the street with his stolen items, refuses to go to the sidewalk when asked to do so by a police officer, then attacks the officer when it becomes obvious that he is the robber, then tries to run away form the police as he is being arrested, then turns and aggressively confronts the officer again and refuses to stop when told to do so.  The fact that anyone involved was male/female, left handed/right handed, wore glasses/ wore contacts, was straight/gay, or was black/white/yellow/green is all 100% irrelevant.  Brown fucked up and he paid with his life.  Sad but his parents have no one to be upset with but their child.

stick to planning your Times Square TGIFriday's and Radio City Music Hall visit.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2014, 03:00:54 pm »
You must watch a lot of Fox News.  ::)

I actually listen to what the grand jury testimony was and the facts as they are known rather than made up stories and conjecture by those with an agenda.  Absolutely everything I posted is 100% factual.
FUKIT

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2014, 03:03:45 pm »
I find it rather amusing that a population will burn their own building to the ground,
Who set fire to their own building?  ::) You do understand all black people do not share "black property" communally, correct?
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2014, 03:06:37 pm »

stick to planning your Times Square TGIFriday's and Radio City Music Hall visit.

Already planned out thanks, but I didn't realize that TGIF had anything to do with it!
FUKIT