Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593591 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 11:49:52 am »
watched the star wars trailer . . . not moved.

watched the international star wars trailer . . . moved.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 11:56:10 am »
I am upset that I just now wanted to go to the wednesday trey show, and it is sold out.  boo,hoo.

hutch

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 12:00:28 pm »
I am upset that I just now wanted to go to the wednesday trey show, and it is sold out.  boo,hoo.

yeah i think it must have sold out very recently...

Yada

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2014, 12:16:19 pm »

Eeeeew... the horror of a sold out 930 Trey show.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 12:29:18 pm »
i, was, just going for the music.  the crowd at a sold out 930 show, is, a real mess, sometimes.

Yada

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 12:30:18 pm »
i, was, just going for the music.  the crowd at a sold out 930 show, is, a real mess, sometimes.

why else would you go? The cupcakes?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 12:34:12 pm »
i enjoy the entire experience of everything that happens at a show, that is related to the culture that is phish, from the drive up, to the hotel room pre party, to the show, to what to do after, to the oh yeah, you are at your front door.  930 trey shows have always been legendary from all possible angles of the event.

but sometimes, i just go by myself and only go for the music and not the full frame function of a show.

Yada

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 12:47:25 pm »
i enjoy the entire experience of everything that happens at a show, that is related to the culture that is phish, from the drive up, to the hotel room pre party, to the show, to what to do after, to the oh yeah, you are at your front door.  930 trey shows have always been legendary from all possible angles of the event.

but sometimes, i just go by myself and only go for the music and not the full frame function of a show.

I feel ya, brah.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2014, 02:36:09 pm »
Fuck Richie Hawtin.

What the hell is wrong with him? A woman filming part of his set had him so upset he felt he needed to push a monitor on top of her?

And fuck his fake ass apology. Watch the video, then go read his apology.

Rogue Riderhood

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 02:41:37 pm »
http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/richie-hawtin-pushes-monitor-on-iphone-wielding-fan
since apologised via his Facebook: "I would like to apologise to the girl involved. It was not my intention that the speaker fell. Only to nudge the monitors in her direction and for her to understand that perhaps she had filmed enough.

"I was as surprised as I'm sure she was when it moved the way it did and the top speaker fell off of the stack. For that, I'm extremely sorry and embarrassed about what happened. This was never my intention.

"Sometimes being in the middle of the spotlight, continual cameras and glaring iPhone lights, things can get stressful and frustrating. I'm sorry that this frustration took an unexpected turn and took away from anyone's experience of Time Warp."

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 06:20:09 pm »
http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/richie-hawtin-pushes-monitor-on-iphone-wielding-fan
since apologised via his Facebook: "I would like to apologise to the girl involved. It was not my intention that the speaker fell. Only to nudge the monitors in her direction and for her to understand that perhaps she had filmed enough.

"I was as surprised as I'm sure she was when it moved the way it did and the top speaker fell off of the stack. For that, I'm extremely sorry and embarrassed about what happened. This was never my intention.

"Sometimes being in the middle of the spotlight, continual cameras and glaring iPhone lights, things can get stressful and frustrating. I'm sorry that this frustration took an unexpected turn and took away from anyone's experience of Time Warp."

IOW, please don't sue me.
FUKIT

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2014, 12:17:18 am »
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:27:13 am by Rogue Riderhood »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2014, 04:07:30 pm »
Wow a bunch of hipster setup a blog calling it's self Creem Magazine.  Is nothing sacred anymore? 
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2014, 04:11:19 pm »
Wow it's actually a print magazine and the original Creem would never cover art And fashion... Somewhere Boy Howdy is rolling over in his grave..
T.Rex