Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593577 times)

Rogue Riderhood

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #330 on: December 26, 2014, 02:52:11 pm »
I bet if you ask 100 random people if they know what Pretty Little Liars is versus who Dr Dre is, they would pick Dre.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #331 on: December 26, 2014, 02:55:48 pm »
I'm going to ask again, what precentage of (randomized) Americans do you think could identify Dr Dre from a photo? I've asked this multiple times and you seem to not want to answer for some reason.
OK how the FUCK would I know that? 

Why dont you go ask 100 people?
Keep not answering.

Because if you state some significantly high number -- which would be requisite for you to actually give me any real grief over this -- you're going to be immediately mocked because it's insane. But on the other hand, if you state a reasonable number, like in the single digits, your entire argument dissolves.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #332 on: December 26, 2014, 03:02:17 pm »
wow..killsally is being dismembered....i hate to see that happen to my number one fan and loyal friend...

i just hope he doesn't have another meltdown or something as he is a valued member of the community...

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #333 on: December 26, 2014, 03:22:56 pm »
wow..killsally is being dismembered....i hate to see that happen to my number one fan and loyal friend...

i just hope he doesn't have another meltdown or something as he is a valued member of the community...
No.  Why would you think I was being dismembered?  Because Julie doesnt know who Dr Dre is? Bitch please. 

And I never had a meltdown.  Ever.  Here or elsewhere.  If you read/pay attention to my posts, you would know all of that was to amuse me.  Changing names, etc.  Not a meltdown.

You guys give yourselves too much credit;  I honestly, 100 percent do not care what you say or think, about any subject. 

And Hutch. you probably misspell my name because you think it bothers me.  It doesn't.  Nothing you could post on here would cause me anything other than a momentary laugh, or possibly a sigh, but never anything more than that.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #334 on: December 26, 2014, 03:24:27 pm »
And if I stop posting on here, it will be because I am bored of this place, NOT because one of you caused me to "have a meltdown."

so laughable.

I am going to only reply to Hutch's and Julie's posts via GIFs and Memes from here till I tire of it.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #335 on: December 26, 2014, 03:27:12 pm »
I was told on good authority that Julian is not even a real person; that a group of four different people control the account. 

hutch

« Reply #336 on: December 26, 2014, 03:27:49 pm »
I don't get it... all I said was you were a valued member of the community and a loyal friend and I wanted you to stick around?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #337 on: December 26, 2014, 03:27:54 pm »
i feel, something here reading this conversation . . . but i do not know what.  i am hungry, as well, i do know that.  dinner last night, for Christmas was awesome.  ham and turkey and like ten side dishes.  we went all out, and excellent wine and bill murray in scrooged playing on the television and singing and Christmas magic throughout the night.  what a nice holiday to experience, when it all comes together just right.  

baby jesus is watching you three, so kiss underneath the new year.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #338 on: December 26, 2014, 03:28:35 pm »
this idea of Julian being four people . . . has me using, both hands.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #339 on: December 26, 2014, 03:30:02 pm »
I was told on good authority that Julian is not even a real person; that a group of four different people control the account. 
DO NOT LOOK BEHIND THAT CURTAIN!! OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL COMMANDS YOU!!
LVMH

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #340 on: December 26, 2014, 03:31:08 pm »
I don't get it... all I said was you were a valued member of the community and a loyal friend and I wanted you to stick around?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 03:33:37 pm by killsaly, the Virtuous and Benevolent Protector »

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #341 on: December 26, 2014, 03:32:53 pm »
DO NOT LOOK BEHIND THAT CURTAIN!! OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL COMMANDS YOU!!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #342 on: December 26, 2014, 03:35:38 pm »
don't overdo pictures.  they lose meaning after like about the tenth cat picture ive posted.  and i like the new name, even though i do not approve of changing names.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #343 on: December 26, 2014, 03:38:28 pm »
sweetcell is most certain one of the four.  and who ever is brian/atomic incarnations.  and vansmack.  and . . . someone important here.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #344 on: December 26, 2014, 03:56:00 pm »
I am not saying for certain Julian is not a real person.  But, I was told he is not.  But who knows?  Sometimes I would think atomic was real, other times just someone's Alt.  And since I have only been here since 2007 or 2008 or whenever it was, I am not in on all of the inside stuff around this place; the jokes, allusions to the past, etc.   

I only think people are real if I have actually met them in person or if I interact with them on any other social media.