Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593953 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #4545 on: March 14, 2018, 04:06:42 pm »
^ funny, i've never made that association.

but to answer the question, i hadn't planned it but certainly could offer...
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4546 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:26 pm »
but to answer the question, i hadn't planned it but certainly could offer...
Ditto.
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4547 on: March 15, 2018, 03:26:43 pm »
FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami Days After Being Installed

Before Saturday's installation, FIU said the method of overall installation significantly reduced the risk to workers, walkers, drivers and minimized traffic disruptions for construction.
😐 🎶

ggw

« Reply #4548 on: March 16, 2018, 12:10:30 pm »
If you could spend three days in either Seattle or Portland, which would you choose and why?

« Reply #4549 on: March 16, 2018, 12:26:37 pm »
If you could spend three days in either Seattle or Portland, which would you choose and why?
never been to either (but have always wanted to)...but since it wasn't posted in the beer thread...I'm assuming that's not a big factor
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4550 on: March 16, 2018, 12:36:43 pm »
indeed, both are awesome beer towns but i don't think that's a big factor for gigidub.  if you want to do wine tourism, i believe that portland is the slightly better option since quality of wineries close to the city are better.

objectively, i might choose portland.  it's (relatively) more exciting, "up and coming", edgy, etc.  seattle is a little more settled, staid.  that being said, seattle is bigger and will have more to offer in the way of arts, culture, sports, and other urban trappings.  both are beautiful cities in beautiful settings.

subjectively, i would choose seattle because then you could come visit us.  lots of great hiking right out our front door.  fly fishing in the backyard.  plenty of guest rooms.  this is a real offer.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #4551 on: March 16, 2018, 02:52:57 pm »
indeed, both are awesome beer towns but i don't think that's a big factor for gigidub.  if you want to do wine tourism, i believe that portland is the slightly better option since quality of wineries close to the city are better.

objectively, i might choose portland.  it's (relatively) more exciting, "up and coming", edgy, etc.  seattle is a little more settled, staid.  that being said, seattle is bigger and will have more to offer in the way of arts, culture, sports, and other urban trappings.  both are beautiful cities in beautiful settings.

subjectively, i would choose seattle because then you could come visit us.  lots of great hiking right out our front door.  fly fishing in the backyard.  plenty of guest rooms.  this is a real offer.

Have been to both multiple times and agree with everything you say. Take away the beer factor (which favors Portland last time I checked) and it's a tossup for me. There's also lot of great hiking east of Portland in the Columbia River Valley.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4552 on: March 16, 2018, 08:01:31 pm »
<sig>

ggw

« Reply #4553 on: March 17, 2018, 10:28:40 am »

Thanks!  Be careful - I might actually take you up on that offer!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4554 on: March 17, 2018, 06:22:50 pm »
this is a real offer.
<sig>

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #4555 on: March 18, 2018, 02:48:12 am »
I don't like the fact, that everything present, is now in the past and that one damn writer tells you not to believe the past.

vansmack

« Reply #4556 on: March 19, 2018, 12:24:31 pm »
this is a real offer.
Watching this space closely.
27>34

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4557 on: March 20, 2018, 05:23:06 pm »
😐 🎶

« Reply #4558 on: March 21, 2018, 08:38:05 am »
this is a real offer.
Watching this space closely.
gotta assume psilocybin isn't hard to find in the NW
slack

ggw

« Reply #4559 on: March 21, 2018, 09:45:45 am »
No more boomers for me, but I will definitely be sampling Romulan, Bruce Banner #3, and Alaskan Thunderfuck.