Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1604150 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2014, 05:12:19 am »
OK then list all 1,000 with web links...

Don't temp me.  I currently follow 1,299 bands/musicians/record labels and add more every day.   My iTunes library has 2746 different artists.  If you want, I can export my library and post the list.

Gee Wally you are cool.  You are obviously way cooler than anyone else here!
FUKIT

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2014, 11:32:14 am »

I hope the slang from your generation means the same thing as from mine!  Thanks for the compliment!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:33:55 am by killsaly? »

hutch

« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2014, 11:42:16 am »
Killsally you're so ageist! You think you're better cause you're younger and look down on people who are older...how sad! and you assume people who are older listen to crap music cause it is often older music...how ridiculous you are! One day you'll be old too.....you know?

and 1000 bands better than the beatles??? ha ha.. .that is good shit man..

as far as reusing my material...yes... when its good i like to use it a lot!

anyways gotta run... gotta do some older people shit like take care of my kids business..

Chuck Berry is still the King!

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2014, 12:09:41 pm »
Killsally you're so ageist! You think you're better cause you're younger and look down on people who are older...how sad! and you assume people who are older listen to crap music cause it is often older music...how ridiculous you are! One day you'll be old too.....you know?

and 1000 bands better than the beatles??? ha ha.. .that is good shit man..

as far as reusing my material...yes... when its good i like to use it a lot!

anyways gotta run... gotta do some older people shit like take care of my kids business..

Chuck Berry is still the King!
WHat the fuck?  I never said I was better than anyone, due to age or any other factor.  I also do not think older music is crap.  I have always said my POV and experiences are different from someone who is old enough to remember Vietnam.  You guys listened to the Beatles when you were younger, I didn't.  I did not listen to music really until 1992, outside of whatever my parents would play.

I also did not say BETTER THAN anything in regards to the Beatles.  I said:
I don't like the Beatles, at all.  I like at least 1000, if not more, bands than them.

Considering I do not like the Beatles, I am going to assume, with the amount of artists I follow and have in my library, that I LIKE at least 1000 bands MORE THAN the Beatles.  It is not that hard to fathom. 

I also do not like AC/DC and tons of other older bands.  I DO like some older artists; the Zombies, CCR, Curtis Mayfield, Neil Diamond, America, Grateful Dead, and a few others.

hutch

« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2014, 12:17:53 pm »
listen, Killsally or whatever you're calling yourself this week....your track record is clear.. and  public... you're always talking about people being old and all that jive...... don't run away from it..

when you change your name next week i think it should be to "Ageist"

old people like music too, you know? just cause its not what you like doesn't make it "bad"!

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2014, 12:21:38 pm »
No I dont.  THere is a difference between replying to some of your dumb shit and being real.  You seem to think that calling me cool is an insult.  Your track record for being an asshole is also well known.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2014, 12:22:48 pm »
Also Hutch, you have the distinction of being the person on here that I like the least, so that is awesome!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:39:59 pm by killsaly? »

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #247 on: December 23, 2014, 12:24:15 pm »
And not because of your age.

hutch

« Reply #248 on: December 23, 2014, 12:37:10 pm »
Also Hutch, you share the distinction of being the person on here that I like the least, so that is awesome!

Share? Its a tie?

OK I need to ramp up my game...

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #249 on: December 23, 2014, 12:41:03 pm »
I mistyped that.  I meant to say "have" not "share." 

I had originally typed something else and did not fix the sentence all of the way when changing it.

hutch

« Reply #250 on: December 23, 2014, 12:43:25 pm »
I mistyped that.  I meant to say "have" not "share." 

I had originally typed something else and did not fix the sentence all of the way when changing it.

well...that is a RELIEF! thank you Killsally!

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #251 on: December 23, 2014, 12:47:00 pm »
killsaly

hutch

« Reply #252 on: December 23, 2014, 12:49:32 pm »

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #253 on: December 23, 2014, 12:51:09 pm »
ok Hvtch.

By the way, did you know my dog's name is Hutch (I doubt I ever posted that tidbit)?  Well, his full name is Hansel Achilles Hutchinson, but I call him Hutch for short. 

Sometimes I pretend your posts are actually coming from him.   

hutch

« Reply #254 on: December 23, 2014, 12:54:11 pm »

Sometimes I pretend your posts are actually coming from him.   

why would you do that Killsally? Do you hate your dog too, or something??