Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593500 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #285 on: December 23, 2014, 05:14:13 pm »
GONNA BOO SO MANY PEOPLE.
The inverse of your regular life...
My constant public masterbation DOES bring a reign of boo's down on me.

I wish it brought down a reign of booze though  :-\
‼‼?‼‼

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #286 on: December 23, 2014, 05:35:46 pm »
Hit me up, we'll grab a drink or something before hand. I've been to these end of the year super shows before, I think they start at 630 or 7 because they're shooting Raw/Smackdown/Main Event all in the same night.
They will be shooting Raw and Superstars, probably. 
http://www.wwe.com/events

They have a date for Smackdown on Tuesday (and if you look at it, they are also doing house shows Monday AND Tuesday...), and I am pretty sure they tape Main Event at the same time as that. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #287 on: December 23, 2014, 05:51:58 pm »
Hit me up, we'll grab a drink or something before hand. I've been to these end of the year super shows before, I think they start at 630 or 7 because they're shooting Raw/Smackdown/Main Event all in the same night.
They will be shooting Raw and Superstars, probably. 
http://www.wwe.com/events

They have a date for Smackdown on Tuesday (and if you look at it, they are also doing house shows Monday AND Tuesday...), and I am pretty sure they tape Main Event at the same time as that. 
Ah I think last year, since the dates were different, they filmed all 3 of them in the same night. It was brutal. But tons of fun.
‼‼?‼‼

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2014, 05:58:52 pm »
Damn.  I skipped that to go to the Old School Raw in Baltimore at the beginning of this year.  That was also the Polar Vortex day.  The run from the Royal Farms Arena to my car was brutal.  At least I had a jacket, my friend was only wearing a hoodie.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #289 on: December 23, 2014, 06:10:08 pm »
Oh, the reason you had the "super show" was because Tuesday of that week was NYE, and they wont have a show on the holiday.  This time is fine since Tuesday is the 30th. 

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-12-30

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #290 on: December 23, 2014, 06:33:33 pm »
Oh, the reason you had the "super show" was because Tuesday of that week was NYE, and they wont have a show on the holiday.  This time is fine since Tuesday is the 30th. 

I would nominate KillSallyTM as douche bag of the forums but that would be highly degrading to all of the other douche bags out there in the world!  The next board name should be KillSallyDB.
FUKIT

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2014, 06:41:16 pm »
What?

Me right now...

Edit: whatever you think my intention was in my reply to DFA, you are wrong.

I was posting something to show him that this Monday night, at the Raw taping, they will not be taping Smackdown, and the one he went to that was like that, because Smackdown would have been on NYE that year.  Not sure why that would make me the douche of the year.  Especially since I do like DFA and was not trying to be douchey to him.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 06:45:53 pm by killsaly? »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #293 on: December 24, 2014, 10:14:30 am »

That makes sense! They recorded 2 weeks of Raw and Smackdown. They were weird episodes when I rewatched them. A lot of "backstage" segments when they aired. Still fun. Either way, 2nd row!

I heard Payback is going to be in Baltimore in May. It's right around my birthday so maybe I'll splurge and get some nice tickets... depending on the card.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #294 on: December 24, 2014, 12:58:29 pm »
slack

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #296 on: December 24, 2014, 03:30:47 pm »
I bet this forum is a ghost town for the next four days.

hutch

« Reply #297 on: December 24, 2014, 05:22:03 pm »
definitely... got to keep up appearances of having a real life...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #298 on: December 25, 2014, 08:43:17 am »
I bet this forum is a ghost town for the next four days.

Boo!

shemptiness

« Reply #299 on: December 25, 2014, 12:39:20 pm »
Moved to xmas thread
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 01:31:46 pm by Shemp »