Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602868 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #930 on: April 30, 2015, 10:41:36 am »
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #932 on: May 01, 2015, 11:02:50 am »
He'll cancel last minute and MSG will have 10,000 tofu dogs they can't sell
slack

« Reply #933 on: May 01, 2015, 11:12:21 am »
depraved-heart murder?
slack

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #934 on: May 01, 2015, 03:48:14 pm »
http://nypost.com/2015/05/01/msg-to-go-with-vegan-only-menu-for-upcoming-morrissey-show/

I'd love to get front row seats to one of his shows, sneak in a big ass medium rare steak, cut it open so all the blood and juices are flowing out, and throw it on stage on the middle of his biggest song having it land right at his punk ass feet.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #935 on: May 01, 2015, 03:50:09 pm »
depraved-heart murder?

Yeah I have never heard of that either.  I am guessing the long list of charges is being brought in the same light that a laundry list usually is.
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #936 on: May 01, 2015, 04:23:07 pm »
"Depraved-heart murder, also known as depraved-indifference murder, is an American legal term for an action where a defendant acts with a "depraved indifference" to human life and where such act results in a death. In a depraved-heart murder a defendant commits an act even though he knows his act runs an unusually high risk of causing death or serious bodily harm to someone else. If the risk of death or bodily harm is great enough, ignoring it demonstrates a "depraved indifference" to human life and the resulting death is considered to have been committed with malice aforethought aka premeditation.[1] In most states, depraved-heart killings constitute second-degree murder.[2]" (da wiki)

you're welcome.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #937 on: May 01, 2015, 04:46:26 pm »
"Depraved-heart murder, also known as depraved-indifference murder, is an American legal term for an action where a defendant acts with a "depraved indifference" to human life and where such act results in a death. In a depraved-heart murder a defendant commits an act even though he knows his act runs an unusually high risk of causing death or serious bodily harm to someone else. If the risk of death or bodily harm is great enough, ignoring it demonstrates a "depraved indifference" to human life and the resulting death is considered to have been committed with malice aforethought aka premeditation.[1] In most states, depraved-heart killings constitute second-degree murder.[2]" (da wiki)

you're welcome.

Thanks but I had already done that on my own.  I figured anyone else who was interested would have done the same! :)

BTW I have no knowledge of he actual facts in this case, but if the officers involved did handcuff and shackle this man, put him in the back of a van face down on the floor not secured, and then drove around with him back there (as rumors have it), they are probably in big trouble.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:03:02 pm by RatBastard »
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #938 on: May 01, 2015, 05:20:30 pm »
BTW I have knowledge of he actual facts in this case,

you do?  i believe that States Attorney Mosby might want to have a word with you...

but if the officers involved did handcuff and shackle this man, put him in the back of a van face down on the floor not secured, and then drove around with him back there (as rumors have it), they are probably in big trouble.

- http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-grays-injury-and-the-police-rough-ride.html?_r=0
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_ride_(police_practice)

sick practice.  hopefully this puts an end to it.  everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:22:47 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #939 on: May 01, 2015, 11:02:37 pm »
BTW I have knowledge of he actual facts in this case,

you do?  i believe that States Attorney Mosby might want to have a word with you...

Typo, 'no' omitted.

but if the officers involved did handcuff and shackle this man, put him in the back of a van face down on the floor not secured, and then drove around with him back there (as rumors have it), they are probably in big trouble.

- http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-grays-injury-and-the-police-rough-ride.html?_r=0
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_ride_(police_practice)

sick practice.  hopefully this puts an end to it.  everywhere.

1) Are we now ASSUMING that this NY Times story is factual?
2) You seriously are not quoting Wiki as an even slightly reliable source are you?
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #940 on: May 02, 2015, 01:41:58 pm »
the choice for a Prosecutor and I don't know how they decide these things...is a very poor one....she is just 35...only 4 months on job.. married to a city councilmember from that same district and has connections with freedie gray's family lawyer... I mean geez Louise...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #941 on: May 02, 2015, 06:15:29 pm »
the choice for a Prosecutor and I don't know how they decide these things...is a very poor one....she is just 35...only 4 months on job.. married to a city councilmember from that same district and has connections with freedie gray's family lawyer... I mean geez Louise...

She was elected by the people to the job, her marriage means nothing, and, just like the lawyer's only connection, the FOP also contributed funds to her campaign.
😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #942 on: May 02, 2015, 06:23:42 pm »

She was elected by the people to the job, her marriage means nothing, and, just like the lawyer's only connection, the FOP also contributed funds to her campaign.

well, let them eat cake then!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #943 on: May 02, 2015, 06:55:18 pm »

In other words, "At this point what difference does it make"...
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #944 on: May 02, 2015, 07:51:11 pm »

In other words, "At this point what difference does it make"...

of course she's going to charge them...does she want to be reeected? can you imagine the pressure on her to do so? imagine if she hadn't.... Baltimore burning down anew...what i find strange is how little time it took her to make the decision..

having said that the police is crap... in Baltimore and pretty much everywhere...PIGS i call them.

I listened to a song today.. its called "The Message"...its all in there.....Wolf Blitzer needs to listen to it