Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1603057 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1320 on: July 24, 2015, 09:51:37 am »
Sidehatch, I can't reply to your message, I get an error that your name doesn't exist.

ThAnks for the offer, my fiancée is a huge fan, but we will be on our summer vacation that week.
not sweat, thanks for the reply
sometimes I'm not sure if I really exist
I tried replying to your message the other day as well but got the same error.  Thanks for your kindness!

He's changed his name recently. Is it possible the PM was sent from one name, he changed the name, and when you replied, it was automatically copying over the old name in the To section? Our PM system on here is odd in that it seems to send via either display name or login name.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1321 on: July 24, 2015, 10:47:52 am »
Hulk Hogan got scrubbed from the WWE site. Only other person that's happened to is Chris Benoit. Reports going around that he went on some racist tirade and the E has cut all ties. Tape or video is floating around out there. Should come to light soon.

Fuck Hulk Hogan.
But in all seriousness, this Minaj/Swift beef has everyone on edge.
No way! They squashed their beef. Where have you been. It's all about the Drake/Meek Mill beef. I believe Meek has also dumped Nicki, I believe. Serious times for celebrities and their millions! BROTHER
‼‼?‼‼

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1322 on: July 24, 2015, 10:53:38 am »
Sidehatch, I can't reply to your message, I get an error that your name doesn't exist.

ThAnks for the offer, my fiancée is a huge fan, but we will be on our summer vacation that week.
not sweat, thanks for the reply
sometimes I'm not sure if I really exist
I tried replying to your message the other day as well but got the same error.  Thanks for your kindness!

He's changed his name recently. Is it possible the PM was sent from one name, he changed the name, and when you replied, it was automatically copying over the old name in the To section? Our PM system on here is odd in that it seems to send via either display name or login name.
Nope I'm pretty sure I replied immediately.  No biggie.  Just a big shoutout of gratitude for his kindness and generosity.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1323 on: July 28, 2015, 02:06:26 pm »
don,t show, or play with, your cell phone on the metro . . . you might get stabbed, 40 times.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1324 on: July 28, 2015, 02:21:20 pm »
Donald trump, must be one of those Mexican people he was talking about, because he likes to rape people.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1325 on: July 28, 2015, 02:23:06 pm »
why can,t the barack Obama of the final term time frame of his presidency, be the barack Obama, of the first seven years?

walk,on,by

« Reply #1326 on: July 28, 2015, 02:27:10 pm »
dentist, kills lion . . . internet outs him and gives his name, hometown and profession . . . dentist and his family gets deaths threats and now he will have to quit his job, move, go into hiding, more than likely kill himself and ruin his family.  sounds, about right.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1327 on: July 28, 2015, 02:31:36 pm »
Azealia Banks, should just give up music . . . and become a professional twitter person, who tweets about how stupid everyone else is.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1328 on: July 28, 2015, 02:47:43 pm »
dentist, kills lion . . . internet outs him and gives his name, hometown and profession . . . dentist and his family gets deaths threats and now he will have to quit his job, move, go into hiding, more than likely kill himself and ruin his family.  sounds, about right.

you cant hide those lion eyes.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1329 on: July 28, 2015, 02:51:25 pm »
I am totally against doxxing.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #1330 on: July 28, 2015, 03:35:28 pm »

I think my favorite Yelp review so far:

"You don't want this guy working on your teeth.  He's going to get AIDS from his time in a Zimbabwe prison."
27>34

walk,on,by

« Reply #1331 on: July 28, 2015, 03:35:57 pm »
for some reason, I thought doxxing was a form of docking, which is where two guys . . . never mind.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1332 on: July 28, 2015, 05:17:19 pm »
for some reason, I thought doxxing was a form of docking, which is where two guys . . . never mind.

I actually do know what docking is.

On another note LMK if you got my email.
FUKIT

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1333 on: July 28, 2015, 08:31:02 pm »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1334 on: July 28, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »
http://metalcaptcha.heavygifts.com/

I hate web site with the look and feel of that site.  A perfect example of terrible web design.
FUKIT