Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602809 times)

walk,on,by

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1620 on: August 31, 2015, 12:59:10 pm »
The gym?  LoL

yes, you know, that place where people stay healthy and improve the quality of their lives.  yeah, weird concept.

« Reply #1621 on: August 31, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »
The gym?  LoL

yes, you know, that place where people stay healthy and improve the quality of their lives.  yeah, weird concept.
I do that on the trails (with out headphones)
it's free and far healthier and no annoying wet or mirror dudes
slack

killsaly

« Reply #1622 on: August 31, 2015, 01:05:12 pm »
The gym?  LoL
You do not have to go to the gym to stay healthy, and improve the quality of your life. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1623 on: August 31, 2015, 01:06:21 pm »
it's free and far healthier and no annoying wet or mirror dudes
I was just reading the other day about this new gym franchise that's booming called Planet Fitness. One just went in by my work. I looked into them because they have a 9.99/month price point which is low.

Turns out its basically a fake gym for fat people. If you work out too hard, you get your membership cancelled because other people might feel bad. You cannot wear workout clothes. There's free bagel and pizza days several times a month. I'm all for a gym where it's not lunkheads drinking out of milk-cartons filled with water, but that's ridiculous.
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1625 on: August 31, 2015, 01:11:58 pm »
I work out at the University of Maryland. Advantage: average women is 22. Disadvantage: average woman is 22.
😐 🎶

walk,on,by

« Reply #1626 on: August 31, 2015, 02:26:19 pm »
The gym?  LoL
You do not have to go to the gym to stay healthy, and improve the quality of your life. 

no, no you don't.  but I get to see hot guys pump and grunt and stuff.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1627 on: August 31, 2015, 02:42:06 pm »
...drinking out of milk-cartons filled with water, but that's ridiculous.

what the f twilight zone do you even live in

« Reply #1628 on: August 31, 2015, 02:51:53 pm »
what the f twilight zone do you even live in
You've never seen someone walking around the weights section with a gallon milk jug filled with water? You clearly have never been to a Gold's Gym.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1629 on: August 31, 2015, 02:52:44 pm »
I think they sell gallon jugs of water.  No milk was harmed in this process.

« Reply #1630 on: August 31, 2015, 02:54:51 pm »
No, I'm dead serious. I have seen someone with what was literally a gallon jug of milk, with a milk label on it, filled with water and drinking it constantly. I'm not sure if they drank all the milk first and were just being environmentally-conscious or they poured all the milk out or what. But definitely a milk jug.
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #1631 on: August 31, 2015, 04:12:13 pm »
No, I'm dead serious. I have seen someone with what was literally a gallon jug of milk, with a milk label on it, filled with water and drinking it constantly. I'm not sure if they drank all the milk first and were just being environmentally-conscious or they poured all the milk out or what. But definitely a milk jug.

You live in Richmond.

« Reply #1632 on: August 31, 2015, 04:19:33 pm »

You live in Richmond.
Indeed.
LVMH

« Reply #1633 on: August 31, 2015, 04:21:02 pm »

You live in Richmond.
that says it all....although I could have sworn he's stated that he doesn't live in Richmond proper
slack

« Reply #1634 on: August 31, 2015, 04:27:13 pm »
that says it all....although I could have sworn he's stated that he doesn't live in Richmond proper
I live in Richmond proper.

You all are missing the point. It doesn't matter if it's a gallon milk jug that has been emptied out and refilled with water or a proper gallon jug of water. If you're walking around at a gym with a gallon of water and crushing it after slamming your weights down on the ground -- something that is in no way unique to Richmond, VA -- then you're a total douchenozzle. And it would be nice if there was a gym that refused service to douchenozzles without going wildly the other way like Planet Fitness that (apparently) refuses service to people who want to do actual exercising.
LVMH