Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602184 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1740 on: September 16, 2015, 04:15:30 pm »
Has anyone ever used Willow.tv, particularly the Roku app? If so, is the streaming quality good?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1741 on: September 16, 2015, 05:34:49 pm »
you know what is annoying? former smokers who now get on smokers....even people who smoke outside...

people lack any self awareness...

walk,on,by

« Reply #1742 on: September 16, 2015, 05:56:48 pm »
I fight that desire to hate on smokers.  its the whole, I don,t do that anymore and you do, so I,m better than you mixed with the damn dude, I wish I could do that again.

« Reply #1743 on: September 16, 2015, 09:00:23 pm »
I fight that desire to hate on smokers.  its the whole, I don,t do that anymore and you do, so I,m better than you mixed with the damn dude, I wish I could do that again.
Nailed it!
slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1744 on: September 17, 2015, 10:55:52 am »
I don't think I'm better than anyone because I quit smoking, I encourage my friends to quit smoking when they say "I need to quit", but for the most part, meh, who cares. Just don't blow that shit in my face. I hate that.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1745 on: September 17, 2015, 11:01:36 am »
Second-hand smoke is a public health issue.  It should not be used as a way to hate on/discriminate against the poor useless f*Cks who have no self control and would rather kill themselves than get a clue.

« Reply #1746 on: September 17, 2015, 11:35:32 am »
Second-hand smoke is a public health issue. 
and so is exhaust from your car as well as the stuff in our water and food supply
If you are in a closed room for extended periods of time, it's more of an issue

but a few waifs of smoke your way when you are outside on a deck is hardly your biggest health risk
slack

« Reply #1747 on: September 17, 2015, 11:41:04 am »
rarely if ever follow the sports threads...but Jules better watch who he insults
bad form
slack

« Reply #1748 on: September 17, 2015, 11:49:50 am »
rarely if ever follow the sports threads...but Jules better watch who he insults
bad form
Oh, settle down, your sacred cow will be alright.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1749 on: September 18, 2015, 03:07:48 am »
Second-hand smoke is a public health issue.  It should not be used as a way to hate on/discriminate against the poor useless f*Cks who have no self control and would rather kill themselves than get a clue.

It is not discrimination to do things that ensure smokers cannot kill other people.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1750 on: September 18, 2015, 03:09:44 am »
Second-hand smoke is a public health issue. 
and so is exhaust from your car as well as the stuff in our water and food supply
If you are in a closed room for extended periods of time, it's more of an issue

but a few waifs of smoke your way when you are outside on a deck is hardly your biggest health risk

How big the issue is related to others is 100% irrelevant.  It is an additional issue that can kill me.  By your reasoning, holding a lit match over a can of gasoline should be OK since it is less of a risk that someone detonating an atomic bomb right next to you.
FUKIT

Space Freely

« Reply #1751 on: September 18, 2015, 08:16:31 am »
I miss the days when my three year old daughter used to walk up to strangers who were smoking and call them "losers". Now as an eight year old she simply gives them the evil eye, and tells me that smokers are losers. She says the same thing about people who litter as well.

Kids can be so cool!

« Reply #1752 on: September 18, 2015, 08:51:28 am »
How big the issue is related to others is 100% irrelevant.  It is an additional issue that can kill me.  By your reasoning, holding a lit match over a can of gasoline should be OK since it is less of a risk that someone detonating an atomic bomb right next to you.
You're under the impression we have more atomic bomb related deaths than gasoline mishaps in this day and age?
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1753 on: September 18, 2015, 11:24:49 am »
I do not watch the New Girl, but I do find it odd that Mrs I CANT ACT Megan Fox is now on the show while Zooey is on maternity leave. 

Also, isn't this show a comedy?  I cant imagine Megan being funny.

Space Freely

« Reply #1754 on: September 18, 2015, 12:02:03 pm »
I do not watch the New Girl, but I do find it odd that Mrs I CANT ACT Megan Fox is now on the show while Zooey is on maternity leave. 

Also, isn't this show a comedy?  I cant imagine Megan being funny.

What I can't imagine about that show is a man wanting to live with someone as annoying as Zooey Dechanel (or her character, aren't they one and the same). Much less three men.