Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602171 times)

hutch

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3870 on: January 13, 2017, 10:59:08 pm »
I would have never even guess that was him
he didn't look that bad 4 years ago

Neither did George Michael.

we don't know that was George Michael.. I say just ignore the pictures...

even if it is him he was probably quite ill and taking lots of medications which probably would explain it.....I mean he nearly died a few years ago

it drives me crazy when people spread shit about dead people.. let the guy have the peace and quiet in death that he couldn't find in life.. is that too much to ask?

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3871 on: January 16, 2017, 11:40:04 am »
I don't know if there is an appropriate word to use but I find it interesting that the celebration of Martin Luther King's Legacy is falling on the same week as the "celebration" of Donald Trump.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3872 on: January 16, 2017, 11:41:31 am »
I have friends from my area who are going to DC on Saturday for the rally. All I can say is that they are crazy. Not because of the rally or what it stands for but because of all of those f****** people in one place at one time.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3873 on: January 16, 2017, 02:44:53 pm »
I don't know if there is an appropriate word to use but I find it interesting that the celebration of Martin Luther King's Legacy is falling on the same week as the "celebration" of Donald Trump.
Fuckery?

It's super surreal. I listened to the speech this morning. It's kind of wonderful to hear/see what a state race relations were in back then and to see how far we had come... but also how sad some of those sentiments still ring true with race relations today and with movements like BLM. Crazy. 54 years later.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3874 on: January 17, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »
I don't know where else to put this, and can't really figure it out right now.

The grand finale of the shit show that was 2016 is that the father of a good friend died on New Year's Eve.  That makes 3 in my inner circle that lost a parent in the last 6 months, myself included.  The funeral is in NC on January 19th, and I intend to be there.

For Christmas, Mrs. excon bought me tickets to see Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt at Strathmore...also January 19th.  I don't know the exact location of the seats, but I vaguely recall them being excellent. (I'll check tonight.)

I'm hoping to sell at face value.  If anybody here is interested, PM me and I can provide more details.  Thanks...

Now back to your regular shenanigans.

Front Row center, still available.

hutch

« Reply #3875 on: January 17, 2017, 06:33:59 pm »
I don't know where else to put this, and can't really figure it out right now.

The grand finale of the shit show that was 2016 is that the father of a good friend died on New Year's Eve.  That makes 3 in my inner circle that lost a parent in the last 6 months, myself included.  The funeral is in NC on January 19th, and I intend to be there.

For Christmas, Mrs. excon bought me tickets to see Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt at Strathmore...also January 19th.  I don't know the exact location of the seats, but I vaguely recall them being excellent. (I'll check tonight.)

I'm hoping to sell at face value.  If anybody here is interested, PM me and I can provide more details.  Thanks...

Now back to your regular shenanigans.

Front Row center, still available.

geez talk about excellent seats. .....somebody do themselves a favor and take these...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3876 on: January 18, 2017, 11:45:47 pm »
😐 🎶

Space Freely

« Reply #3877 on: January 19, 2017, 09:28:11 am »
They'll hire just about anybody, won't they?

I just walked through a heavily secured Union Station and saw two security guys with Al Qaeda beards and a third who was a midget.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3878 on: January 19, 2017, 09:42:00 am »
two security guys with Al Qaeda beards
Or as the rest of us would refer to it, "beards".
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3879 on: January 19, 2017, 10:39:00 am »
Don't delude his fantasy.

« Reply #3880 on: January 19, 2017, 06:03:29 pm »
Don't delude his fantasy.
I know seriously...talk about pre judging people
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3881 on: January 19, 2017, 09:42:43 pm »
men are like French fries; once they are not hot anymore . . . you throw them away.

Space Freely

« Reply #3882 on: January 26, 2017, 11:08:53 am »

Relaxer

« Reply #3883 on: January 26, 2017, 12:14:01 pm »
Wow, it's really impressive that they were able to capture the entirety of Islam in one photograph.
oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3884 on: January 26, 2017, 12:31:07 pm »
space freely is even more gay right activism than I am.  that is an interesting set of photos to post side by   side . . . to imply what ever reaction one expects others to get, by doing  it.

I have to quote sir curly howard in saying, regarding all of this, "I tried to think but nothing happened."