Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1603072 times)

Space Freely

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3900 on: January 30, 2017, 05:49:43 pm »
Terrorist attack: Type of: act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act. the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, surprise attack.

Also: I don't think publically criticizing the ideas of a religion constitutes bigotry, in fact it's important to do so in this day and age. Though I will acknowledge that having that religion be Islam and having the "public" be a message board filled with  liberals in a sense amounts to some fun trolling.  I have no doubt it would be equally fun to go on a message board filled with conservatives and lay out the idiocies of Christianity.  :D

umm no.. saying there are crazy people in Islam is one thing.. saying their religion is fucked up and leads to terror is another...and you have been doing this very consistently... and yeah.. it is bigotry.. .and in case you didn't realize it is why Trump is president.. you need to stop before you post any further on this and do some thinking...seriously dude...get help..

No problem calling out terrorists. .we all agree on that.. calling out muslims which is what you do all the time is wrong.

come on dude, shape up. I know you like to troll but this is a serious topic and its not so much trolling that you but rather exhibit bigotry.. it ain't cool coming from Trump and it ain't cool coming from you either, capiche?

I don't call out Muslims as a whole. I call out the religion, which is inherently steeped in violence, as is Christianity. Most Muslims are peaceful people. Most Christians are peaceful people. But they're peaceful precisely because they ignore the violent parts of their religious doctrine.

To ignore the violent elements of Islam or Christianity is a detraction from much needed theological reform. And by doing so, YOU are part of the problem, an enabler of radical Islam.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3901 on: January 30, 2017, 05:52:09 pm »
why don't you ever call out Satanists?  they drink the blood of little blond haired children and kill goats and prostitutes.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3902 on: January 30, 2017, 05:55:37 pm »
huh.

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5
This reads like a true conspiracy theorists, I don't think Trump is THIS savvy to be doing these things, BUT it is interesting. There was also a "theory" going around that Trump signed this near the weekend so "the people" had time to mobilize so Trump could "see" how the people mobilized against him/his actions.... odd, odd times.
‼‼?‼‼

Space Freely

« Reply #3903 on: January 30, 2017, 07:08:24 pm »
why don't you ever call out Satanists?  they drink the blood of little blond haired children and kill goats and prostitutes.

I didn't realize they had much relevance in 2017, but I'll look into it, thanks.  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #3904 on: January 30, 2017, 08:33:26 pm »
There was also a "theory" going around that Trump signed this near the weekend so "the people" had time to mobilize so Trump could "see" how the people mobilized against him/his actions....

Take out the trash day.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #3905 on: January 30, 2017, 10:28:58 pm »
Terrorist attack: Type of: act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act. the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, surprise attack.

Also: I don't think publically criticizing the ideas of a religion constitutes bigotry, in fact it's important to do so in this day and age. Though I will acknowledge that having that religion be Islam and having the "public" be a message board filled with  liberals in a sense amounts to some fun trolling.  I have no doubt it would be equally fun to go on a message board filled with conservatives and lay out the idiocies of Christianity.  :D

umm no.. saying there are crazy people in Islam is one thing.. saying their religion is fucked up and leads to terror is another...and you have been doing this very consistently... and yeah.. it is bigotry.. .and in case you didn't realize it is why Trump is president.. you need to stop before you post any further on this and do some thinking...seriously dude...get help..

No problem calling out terrorists. .we all agree on that.. calling out muslims which is what you do all the time is wrong.

come on dude, shape up. I know you like to troll but this is a serious topic and its not so much trolling that you but rather exhibit bigotry.. it ain't cool coming from Trump and it ain't cool coming from you either, capiche?

I don't call out Muslims as a whole. I call out the religion, which is inherently steeped in violence, as is Christianity. Most Muslims are peaceful people. Most Christians are peaceful people. But they're peaceful precisely because they ignore the violent parts of their religious doctrine.

To ignore the violent elements of Islam or Christianity is a detraction from much needed theological reform. And by doing so, YOU are part of the problem, an enabler of radical Islam.

No way JOse. .it is you that is the problem.. I don't ignore that there are violent people who happen to be Muslim but I don't see their religion as a problem.... to say that because a few thousand people are violent it means over a billion people have a problem is ludicrous... I'm tired of your bullshit dude.. Your jokes are bigoted... every time there is an attack before we even know who it is you're ranting about it saying crap like "Gee I wonder if his name is Muhammad.."

BTW the killer was: Alexandre Bissonnette.... NOT A MUSLIM.. so go fuck yourself....You are just like Trump/Spicer jumping to conclusions

You look at people like Trump.. oh they are MUSLIMS.. well it is their religious belief.. but they are so much more than that.. you want to put them in a box with your bigotry, which will only act as a self-fulfilling prophecy

I'm sick and tired of your bullshit dude..I am not enabling terrorists but you are... and you're so obsessed with the problems of liberals.. oh we dont' understand the poor blue collar workers.. oh we're defending terrorists.. bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:33:08 pm by hutch »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3906 on: January 30, 2017, 11:12:42 pm »
Wow, terrorist attack in Quebec City. Not where I would have predicted something like that would happen.

i'm guessing this isn't what you expected...

"The alleged gunman, Alexandre Bissonnette, was charged with six counts of murder on Monday.
(...)
Mr. Bissonnette, 27, who was also charged with five counts of attempted murder, appeared at the Quebec City courthouse looking boyish in a white jumpsuit.
(...)
Mr. Bissonnette was well known to people who monitor far-right groups in Quebec, where he frequently commented on sites speaking about immigration and Islam. He was a particularly vocal supporter of Marine Le Pen, leader of France?s far right, when she visited the city last year." (source)

oh no, the crime was committed by someone with white skin... there goes the narrative.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #3907 on: January 30, 2017, 11:19:45 pm »
Wow, terrorist attack in Quebec City. Not where I would have predicted something like that would happen.

i'm guessing this isn't what you expected...

"The alleged gunman, Alexandre Bissonnette, was charged with six counts of murder on Monday.
(...)
Mr. Bissonnette, 27, who was also charged with five counts of attempted murder, appeared at the Quebec City courthouse looking boyish in a white jumpsuit.
(...)
Mr. Bissonnette was well known to people who monitor far-right groups in Quebec, where he frequently commented on sites speaking about immigration and Islam. He was a particularly vocal supporter of Marine Le Pen, leader of France?s far right, when she visited the city last year." (source)

oh no, the crime was committed by someone with white skin... there goes the narrative.

Of course it was a white guy. Exactly as I expected the moment I read it. Who else is going to shoot up a mosque in Canada? I just didn't expect it to happen in Canada, with their stricter gun control laws.

Space Freely

« Reply #3908 on: January 30, 2017, 11:23:19 pm »

No way JOse. .it is you that is the problem.. I don't ignore that there are violent people who happen to be Muslim but I don't see their religion as a problem.... to say that because a few thousand people are violent it means over a billion people have a problem is ludicrous... I'm tired of your bullshit dude.. Your jokes are bigoted... every time there is an attack before we even know who it is you're ranting about it saying crap like "Gee I wonder if his name is Muhammad.."

BTW the killer was: Alexandre Bissonnette.... NOT A MUSLIM.. so go fuck yourself....You are just like Trump/Spicer jumping to conclusions

You look at people like Trump.. oh they are MUSLIMS.. well it is their religious belief.. but they are so much more than that.. you want to put them in a box with your bigotry, which will only act as a self-fulfilling prophecy

I'm sick and tired of your bullshit dude..I am not enabling terrorists but you are... and you're so obsessed with the problems of liberals.. oh we dont' understand the poor blue collar workers.. oh we're defending terrorists.. bullshit.

Why don't you go on a conservative message board or facebook feed and try to convince people the errors of their ways? That's what's going to win the next election. I'm already on your side, dude, we just differ on the specifics. Sorry you can't handle my public liberal self-examination.

ggw

« Reply #3909 on: January 31, 2017, 10:53:27 am »

Did the Times have their Fashion & Style correspondent covering this story?

Space Freely

hutch

« Reply #3911 on: January 31, 2017, 02:08:16 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/traecrowder/videos/563935033817164/

i just won't click on links that I don't know what the fuck they are even about...

Space Freely

« Reply #3912 on: January 31, 2017, 02:18:00 pm »

i just won't click on links that I don't know what the fuck they are even about...

It's a political rant by this guy:

Trae Crowder (Liberal Redneck)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trae_Crowder

hutch

« Reply #3913 on: January 31, 2017, 02:23:43 pm »

Does not sound interesting enough to read..sorry. I can come up with my own pretty good rants...

Space Freely

« Reply #3914 on: January 31, 2017, 02:48:58 pm »

Does not sound interesting enough to read..sorry. I can come up with my own pretty good rants...

No need to apologize.

His rant was about the immigration, and he also posited the idea that the ignorant redneck base is not much different philosophically than Islamic terrorists.

Mildly funny, depending on how much of a liberal redneck you are. Probably not going to convert anyone to the left.