Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593708 times)

hutch

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3990 on: February 17, 2017, 10:21:43 pm »
I refuse to click on anything unless there is something telling me WTF it is.. then maybe I might consider it.. I don't want the Russians to hack me.....but since its Space Freely I probably would not click on it anyways...

shemptiness

« Reply #3991 on: February 17, 2017, 10:52:25 pm »
"true"??

Are you saying that you have run into some merkins?

'The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts....'

And Hannah Jeter?  Ugh. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:01:46 pm by shemptiness »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3992 on: February 21, 2017, 05:01:53 pm »
this is my kind of humor:

<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #3993 on: February 22, 2017, 10:42:54 am »
Oh god I'm totally going to do that today.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3995 on: February 22, 2017, 11:47:23 am »
Oh god I'm totally going to do that today.

to anyone who's ever wanted to work at NPR: submit your resume ASAP.

with relaxer's evil genius, i expect some extended medical leaves in the very near future.
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #3996 on: February 22, 2017, 04:40:24 pm »
Pro-tip: use a sharpie instead of those dry-erase markers.
That way your message will always be there forever
STAFF REDUCTION LIKELY IN Q2
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3997 on: February 22, 2017, 04:46:27 pm »
For years I would do a similar whiteboard prank involving adding "Reboot DHCP" to anything that crossed my path from the IT Department.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3998 on: February 22, 2017, 07:29:10 pm »
does milo go away now?  does anything that he did matter?  was he too young for his own mouth?  I love when reality becomes television script material.  like miss lohan.  we love the wounded character that may reside in ourselves, in certain sections.  but I am tired of the press and the people talking about him, still.  ugh.  I am still talking about it . . . because crazy people who base their craziness off of levels of sanity, fascinate me.   

vansmack

« Reply #3999 on: February 22, 2017, 07:37:47 pm »
does milo go away now?  does anything that he did matter?  was he too young for his own mouth? 

He will find plenty of audiences that will pay to hear him speak, or at least spark a controversy with just an invitation.

But I wish he would just go away. 

like miss lohan. 

She's back in the news!  Just yesterday!
27>34

Space Freely

« Reply #4000 on: February 23, 2017, 01:00:28 pm »
I work in a building with only six floors, but with at least 12 elavators spread out over two locations. It never takes more than five seconds to get an elevator once you press the call button, even during "rush hour".

I hate it when you get in an elevator and the door starts closing and some asshole is running down the hall but is still 20 feet away and starts yelling "Hold the elevator, hold the elevator!".

Then  you don't hold the elevator and the door closes before he gets to it and then you hear him start pounding on the elevator and cursing at you, because he's going to have to wait another five seconds to get another elevator. Actually, I don't hate this part. This part is actually quite amusing. Especially when I pretend that guy is Hutch.

hutch

« Reply #4001 on: February 23, 2017, 01:58:41 pm »
I work in a building with only six floors, but with at least 12 elavators spread out over two locations. It never takes more than five seconds to get an elevator once you press the call button, even during "rush hour".

I hate it when you get in an elevator and the door starts closing and some asshole is running down the hall but is still 20 feet away and starts yelling "Hold the elevator, hold the elevator!".

Then  you don't hold the elevator and the door closes before he gets to it and then you hear him start pounding on the elevator and cursing at you, because he's going to have to wait another five seconds to get another elevator. Actually, I don't hate this part. This part is actually quite amusing. Especially when I pretend that guy is Hutch.

I never chase after elevators.. i happen to agree with you that it makes no sense.. why are people in such a frickin' hurry all the time? please visualize somebody else from now on..

Space Freely

« Reply #4002 on: February 23, 2017, 02:00:32 pm »

I never chase after elevators.. i happen to agree with you that it makes no sense.. why are people in such a frickin' hurry all the time? please visualize somebody else from now on..

Fair enough. Glad you are on the right side. I guess I'm going to have to imagine it's Atomic. Or Donald Trump.

Relaxer

« Reply #4003 on: February 23, 2017, 04:23:44 pm »
I've never once taken the elevator at my office building, all stairs all the time. My ass is magnificent. Or at least, it is in theory. I mean, it really should be. Goddammit.
oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #4004 on: February 23, 2017, 04:40:03 pm »
oh I'm sure, it is.