Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904600 times)

walk,on,by

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #240 on: November 20, 2015, 10:01:07 am »
And here I thought, hutch was bored with you.   

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #241 on: November 20, 2015, 10:38:32 am »
I'd take what that link says with a grain of salt though. Looks like a blog by a lefty wingnut rather than a certifiably trusted new source.

that blogger is definitely on the extreme left, but regardless of who posted it - trump said what he said.  clearly the right isn't going to post this stuff, it's not in their interests.

so back to the point: trump wants to line up all muslims and register them in a national database, maybe even compel them to carry special ID at all times. 

incoming references to a certain 1930's-1945 extreme-right european regime in 3... 2...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:40:16 am by sweetcell »
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #242 on: November 20, 2015, 11:07:19 am »
I'd take what that link says with a grain of salt though. Looks like a blog by a lefty wingnut rather than a certifiably trusted new source.

that blogger is definitely on the extreme left, but regardless of who posted it - trump said what he said.  clearly the right isn't going to post this stuff, it's not in their interests.

so back to the point: trump wants to line up all muslims and register them in a national database, maybe even compel them to carry special ID at all times. 

incoming references to a certain 1930's-1945 extreme-right european regime in 3... 2...

I was being facetious in my critique of the blogger. I just think it's funny sometimes in forums that people can point to a source that is clearly left or right leaning, and quote a fact that is clearly a fact from that source...and someone on the other side of the aisle will say "Well that's not right because that's a wingnut source." When in reality, a fact is a fact regardless of the source.

Anyway, just to be clear I do not agree with the Donald on this issue. I think Hutch was making a clever funny in lumping me in with the Trump/Carson's of the world, but that's Hutch for you, always trying to take the piss on me.

« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2015, 11:57:00 am »
don..if you are going to race bait...guess you don't need facts

So don't like the Mexicans, Muslims, African Americans....hasn't really targeted the Norwegians yet
Watch out canned sardines...your next !!
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »
Norway does have the best metal....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk

stevewizzle

« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2015, 12:48:50 pm »
the downward spiral continues: http://egbertowillies.com/2015/11/19/donald-trump-register-muslims-database/

has anyone done a news story recently about donald trump supporters? it's probably clear to every person who watches that video that he's not capable of running this country, but what do other people see in this man? he just fires off these incredible one-liners and that's enough for majority support from the republican party?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2015, 01:41:57 pm »
donald 0, marine 1:
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-tayyib-rashid-muslim-marine-whose-muslimid-tweet-donald-trump-went-viral-says-he-2195091

donald on oprah in '88: a douchebag, even back then!
20 years ago, Donald Trump told Oprah he?d only run for president under one condition
http://fusion.net/story/174515/donald-trump-president-oprah-interview/
<sig>

killsaly

« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2015, 07:01:45 pm »
Trumps's supporters seem to be mostly disgusting examples of humans.  Every single time I see an article about him, I know his followers are going to flood the comments with a deluge of garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6sZeJ8Wk6w
Just read some of those comments... WTF is wrong with people in 2015? 

« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2015, 03:59:57 pm »
He's been making shit up for a while now

In a phone interview, Mr. Trump called himself a ?a big history fan,? but deflected, played down and then simply disputed the local historians? assertions of historical fact.

?That was a prime site for river crossings,? Mr. Trump said. ?So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot ? a lot of them.?
slack

hutch

« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2015, 09:37:14 pm »
the interesting thing is Trump makes up shit to serve his political ends...

I dont' worry about Trump..its Cruz who actually believes what he says (and watches what he says and how he says it) that is more concerning...that guy is dangerous

Trump is a moderate.. .where he to get the nomination you'd see him immediately tone down his game and tack to the center..

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2015, 11:07:35 pm »
Trump is a moderate.. .where he to get the nomination you'd see him immediately tone down his game and tack to the center..

he can't at this point.  there is no way he can walk back some of the sh*t he's said thus far.
<sig>

« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2015, 11:15:05 pm »
Cruz who actually believes what he says...that guy is dangerous
tru dat!
slack

hutch

« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2015, 12:26:10 am »

he can't at this point.  there is no way he can walk back some of the sh*t he's said thus far.

course he can! he'll just make up shit again.....

Space Freely

« Reply #254 on: November 25, 2015, 10:09:01 am »
the interesting thing is Trump makes up shit to serve his political ends...

I dont' worry about Trump..its Cruz who actually believes what he says (and watches what he says and how he says it) that is more concerning...that guy is dangerous

This is what my wife says as well, though she has no intention of voting for him. In addition to Cruz, she (and I) would add Carson to your list of "dangerous".