Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904955 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #300 on: December 08, 2015, 03:56:45 pm »
Joe Scarborough Cuts Off Donald Trump Mid-Interview for ?Just Talking? After Muslim Ban Comments on Morning Joe
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-scarborough-ends-donald-trump-interview-after-muslim-ban-comments-w159213
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2015, 03:59:15 pm »
Jesse LaGreca
‏@JesseLaGreca
New test: replace the word "Muslims" with "Jews" and then ask yourself "Do I sound like a fucking Nazi?"
https://twitter.com/JesseLaGreca/status/673280186083840000

I don't like how those Jewish Extremists are cutting off people's heads for being non-believers.

Hmmm...does that sound like NAZI talk?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2015, 03:59:55 pm »
Jesse LaGreca
‏@JesseLaGreca
New test: replace the word "Muslims" with "Jews" and then ask yourself "Do I sound like a fucking Nazi?"

Isn't it the Saudis who most closely resemble modern day Nazis?

i'm certainly not arguing that.  actually, i will argue one thing: it's the saudi regime, not the saudis as a whole.

but that means the hate-all-muslim'ers are on the same level as the saudi regime and the nazis.  nice company they're keeping!
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #303 on: December 08, 2015, 04:00:46 pm »
Jesse LaGreca
‏@JesseLaGreca

I don't like how those Jewish Extremists are cutting off people's heads for being non-believers.

i fear you've missed the point here.
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #304 on: December 08, 2015, 04:00:53 pm »
Jesse LaGreca
‏@JesseLaGreca

LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #305 on: December 08, 2015, 04:20:23 pm »
Jesse LaGreca
‏@JesseLaGreca

Isn't it the Saudis who most closely resemble modern day Nazis?

i'm certainly not arguing that.  actually, i will argue one thing: it's the saudi regime, not the saudis as a whole.

but that means the hate-all-muslim'ers are on the same level as the saudi regime and the nazis.  nice company they're keeping!

I'm not saying I myself hate anybody. But doesn't the level those three you list are on kind of depend on what ways they carry out the hatred? There's a big difference between hating an ideology and cooking people in an oven.

« Reply #306 on: December 08, 2015, 04:28:12 pm »
I'm not saying I myself hate anybody. But doesn't the level those three you list are on kind of depend on what ways they carry out the hatred? There's a big difference between hating an ideology and cooking people in an oven.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #307 on: December 08, 2015, 04:42:07 pm »
Everyone RELAX.  Trump just released a new campaign flyer:

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #308 on: December 08, 2015, 04:50:59 pm »

Also, you never really see a mass shooting carried out by the overweight, now do you?  Perhaps the skinny amongst us are the true danger.

« Reply #309 on: December 08, 2015, 05:06:59 pm »

Also, you never really see a mass shooting carried out by the overweight, now do you?  Perhaps the skinny amongst us are the true danger.
I mean, that's about as sensical as what Hutch and Rhett have been spewing in  this thread for thelast 48 hours.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #310 on: December 08, 2015, 05:17:57 pm »
I don't hate muslims at all... there is nothing hateful about saying that maybe we should consider slowing down the number of muslims we let into America because, you know, they seem to have some sort of problem with us so lets cool it a bit....

I notice nothing I wrote was responded to.. just kind of universal its not "sensical" and resorting to Joe Scarborough (talk about clowns)... unsurprising really.

I really have no interest in continuing this monologue...let it be written I tried to have a dialogue about it and nobody cared to respond..... I don't support Donald Trump although I'd take him any day over Cruz, Rubio or any number of other Republicans... Kasich would be my pick...I will be voting for Hillary. .. I realize muslims coming into this country will diminish not via some formal announcement but via Embassy/Consulate policies.. and profiling of muslims will also continue to increase.... I don't live in some naïve fantasy world.

Yada

« Reply #311 on: December 08, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »

hutch

« Reply #312 on: December 08, 2015, 05:22:24 pm »
some of these GIFs are too sophisticated for me...

« Reply #313 on: December 08, 2015, 05:28:57 pm »
Bigots do, generally, lack sophistication and refinement.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #314 on: December 08, 2015, 05:58:17 pm »
Bigots do, generally, lack sophistication and refinement.

no recourse but name calling eh?

I do have a problem with muslims whose belief is jihad against America.. seems to me they are the bigots..I'd rather keep them out and err on the side of caution....