Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904535 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #705 on: February 10, 2016, 12:02:12 pm »
Cuba? what about Ecuador (2) , Colombia (5), Venezuela (6), Panama (12), Nicaragua (13), Brazil (15), Peru (16), Puerto Rico (17), Dominican Republic (20)?

9 of the top 20 are in Latin America.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #706 on: February 10, 2016, 12:07:01 pm »
Cuba? what about Ecuador (2) , Colombia (5), Venezuela (6), Panama (12), Nicaragua (13), Brazil (15), Peru (16), Puerto Rico (17), Dominican Republic (20)?

Are there rankings of what countries have the most women with hair on their upper lip?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #707 on: February 10, 2016, 12:11:29 pm »

I singled out Cuba because Cruz and Rubio have ties to it.

« Reply #708 on: February 10, 2016, 12:39:50 pm »
If we're talking about penis measurement only, I'm sure we can all agree that Carson would have it in the bag. The Latinos would be dead last, unless somebody could convince an Asian to run.

I've also always wondered why a reasonably handsome neurosurgeon couldn't bag a hotter wife.
too bad Jindal dropped out, might have helped your post have a little more arc

It appears that the Latinos have more than I gave them credit for. Cuba a very respectable #40.

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

Ecuador, Columbia and Venezuela are all in the top 6
I find it hard to believe that the British dongs are .42 inches bigger on average than USA!
slack

« Reply #709 on: February 10, 2016, 12:41:52 pm »

I will say the African influence on populations in Brazil and the Dominican Republic kinda skew those numbers
slack

vansmack

« Reply #710 on: February 10, 2016, 12:51:32 pm »
Which one of you predicted this:

Although she lost by 22 points in NH, Hillary Clinton leaves with 15 of the state's delegates compared to Bernie's 13 because of Super Delegates.

Yet another reason why IA and NH simply don't matter.
27>34

« Reply #711 on: February 10, 2016, 01:03:05 pm »
Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal: The Movie
with Jonny Depp doing a fantastic Trump
50 mins with tons of cameos
#FODtrumpmovie

Donald Trump has it all. Money, power, respect, and an Eastern European bride. But all his success didn?t come for nothing. First, he inherited millions of dollars from his rich father, then he grabbed New York City by the balls. Now you can learn the art of negotiation, real estate, and high-quality brass in this illuminating made-for-TV special feature, Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump?s The Art Of The Deal

nice touch with Kenny loggins doing the credits song!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:09:53 pm by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack

shemptiness

« Reply #712 on: February 10, 2016, 02:40:20 pm »
Christie's out

« Reply #713 on: February 10, 2016, 03:05:56 pm »
Christie's out
keep seeing 'likely' or 'expected' but no actual suspension from his team?

retraction....1:06 is was posted on CBS

slack

hutch

« Reply #715 on: February 10, 2016, 04:52:54 pm »
Which one of you predicted this:

Although she lost by 22 points in NH, Hillary Clinton leaves with 15 of the state's delegates compared to Bernie's 13 because of Super Delegates.

Yet another reason why IA and NH simply don't matter.

not true... the superdelegates are free to change their mind.. so they may be supporting Hillary NOW but if she continues to lose they will jump to Bernie... if they decide she is unelectable they will switch...they may even switch just to ally themselves with Bernie if they feel he could win... I don't put much stock in superdelegates...

for sure IA and NH matter a lot...if you don't think they matter go talk to O'malley, Christie, and all the others who are no longer running for president...

vansmack

« Reply #716 on: February 10, 2016, 05:03:05 pm »
not true... the superdelegates are free to change their mind..

Oh, it absolutely is true yesterday, today and right up until mid-March when this race is over and she starts tacking to the center.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #717 on: February 10, 2016, 05:04:56 pm »
Tell Fiorina NH doesn't matter.... or the Bush campaign that spent $50 million there...

maybe you're trying to make some other point but I don't get what you are saying..

hutch

« Reply #718 on: February 10, 2016, 05:07:02 pm »
not true... the superdelegates are free to change their mind..

Oh, it absolutely is true yesterday, today and right up until mid-March when this race is over and she starts tacking to the center.

Do I think Hillary is going to crush Bernie and this is just a media show...sure....but I don't understand what you're saying about NH and Iowa not mattering.....Even as a Hillary supporter who thinks she is going to spank Sanders (can I get a gif of that?) I still think what happened yesterday does matter...

Relaxer

« Reply #719 on: February 10, 2016, 05:40:50 pm »

Carly just ran out of ink
oword