Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904754 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1035 on: March 04, 2016, 05:56:23 pm »
earlier this week my kid's K class had an informal mock election.. sounds like Hillary got 8 Cruz 7 Rubio 5 Trump 1

I was proud of my son for voting for me...
was Bernie even on the ballot?!

this was very informal... something they came up with over lunch which couldn't take place at the cafeteria due to voting.. I don't know why nobody chimed in for Bernie.. I know my son came back reporting that I use bad words... which is true...but I'm glad he still voted for me. MY son loves me because I am always ahead in the polls and I always win..its true....did I mention there is going to be so much winning when I'm president y'all are going to get sick of it?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:58:01 pm by Donald Trump »

vansmack

« Reply #1036 on: March 04, 2016, 07:00:41 pm »
just like Trump wants.
I didn't quite get this...do you think Trump wants us to anything other than vote for him and not scrutinize anything he says?

No.  His aim is to bring the level of discourse down to such a ridiculously low level that it becomes accepted as the norm.  That way his antics are given a pass.
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1037 on: March 04, 2016, 07:18:51 pm »
ok have we all kissed and made up  today?  or do i need to book a park for a duel...  can we chalk up whatever when down today as a case of the fridays? 
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1038 on: March 04, 2016, 07:34:26 pm »
earlier this week my kid's K class had an informal mock election.. sounds like Hillary got 8 Cruz 7 Rubio 5 Trump 1

I was proud of my son for voting for me...
was Bernie even on the ballot?!

this was very informal... something they came up with over lunch which couldn't take place at the cafeteria due to voting.. I don't know why nobody chimed in for Bernie.. I know my son came back reporting that I use bad words... which is true...but I'm glad he still voted for me. MY son loves me because I am always ahead in the polls and I always win..its true....did I mention there is going to be so much winning when I'm president y'all are going to get sick of it?
Can you please ask Ivanka to stop calling me? I've told her it is done. Multiple times. I don't want to involve the police.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1039 on: March 04, 2016, 07:41:47 pm »
ok have we all kissed and made up  today?  or do i need to book a park for a duel...  can we chalk up whatever when down today as a case of the fridays? 
Its up to him but I was a two time all American in fencing.
LVMH

« Reply #1040 on: March 05, 2016, 12:22:02 pm »
^the guy who brings a sword to a gun fight
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1041 on: March 05, 2016, 12:27:28 pm »
^the guy who brings a sword to a gun fight

Well, Wonder Woman brings bracelets. Fucking bracelets!
😐 🎶

walk,on,by

« Reply #1042 on: March 05, 2016, 12:52:21 pm »
I just went and read all of this, because I had missed all of this, and it was good . . . Donald trump good, with his rallies and the kids being banned from the marines, because of it.

« Reply #1043 on: March 05, 2016, 11:39:44 pm »
Friend Dog Studios presents -Your Drunk Neighbor: Donald Trump
sorry if this was already posted, but this was some good stuff
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #1044 on: March 06, 2016, 01:57:01 am »
"Would, you vote for a robot?"

"They are immune, to corruption and greed."

"Would you?"

walk,on,by

« Reply #1045 on: March 06, 2016, 11:59:47 am »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1046 on: March 06, 2016, 02:30:57 pm »
From George Takei's FB:

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1047 on: March 06, 2016, 08:35:08 pm »
😐 🎶

« Reply #1048 on: March 07, 2016, 01:27:03 pm »
turned off the news this weekend
sanders and cruz had a pretty good few days

Sanders has 8 states!  Damn super delegates (and total delegate count) will be his undoing
but NC, FL, OH and MI will really make his counts look pretty bad

drumpf and hill are still crushing delegates and look to continue that trend

Rubio of had a slam dunk in PR...yeah 2 'states' won
Maybe he should run for Governor there?

I'm personally going to blame Julian for Drumpf in MI...although the media wants to blame Romney
slack

hutch

« Reply #1049 on: March 07, 2016, 01:42:49 pm »
I will win Michigan. The party must unite behind me even if I am a blowhard...

I think people are abandoning Little Marco for Kasich...Rubio will finish 4th in MI... He really is a loser..