Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904956 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1065 on: March 08, 2016, 09:59:50 pm »
I don't know... I'm seeing you're still in the lead in MI
Kasich is making a commanding charge at 2nd

Sanders in the lead in MI

poor little marco may not even make it to the 15th
almost better he doesn't embarrass himself on his home turf
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:05:15 pm by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack

hutch

« Reply #1066 on: March 08, 2016, 10:20:00 pm »
yes looks like I've restocked my supply.. expect record asshole blowhardness...

Little Marco really needs to drop out...

hutch

« Reply #1067 on: March 08, 2016, 10:29:22 pm »
see.. I'm talking about my Gold Clubs and Wineries right now and settling scores with L. Graham etc..Life is good again!

« Reply #1068 on: March 08, 2016, 11:13:19 pm »
man this Dem race in MI is quite the nail biter
considering polls had Hill up 20+

also cruz v Kasich is quite the battle too
With Rubio looking he might lose to other...the establishment needs someone to back
while I don't love the guy...out of the 4 standing, he is by far the most sane (bar is pretty low this cycle)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:26:28 pm by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack

hutch

« Reply #1069 on: March 09, 2016, 12:55:02 am »

Hillary had a very bad night...a very VERY bad night...IF she is not indicted- and she should be- I will defeat her easily...and I will win Michigan..it won't even be close! believe me they love me in Michigan.. I own lots of properties there and employ thousands of people.. I have a nice building there..we're very proud of it...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1070 on: March 09, 2016, 01:18:46 am »
😐 🎶

« Reply #1071 on: March 09, 2016, 08:49:22 am »
Jules, thanks for switching teams and giving bernie the win in MI
slack

hutch

« Reply #1072 on: March 09, 2016, 09:28:38 am »
Sludge has a very funny headline going...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1073 on: March 09, 2016, 09:49:35 am »

People do understand Hillary increased her delegate lead last night, right?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #1074 on: March 09, 2016, 10:08:43 am »
This thread is 72 pages long. I think the one takeway is that Hutch is one of those Democrats who is going to vote for Trump in the general election.

hutch

« Reply #1075 on: March 09, 2016, 10:25:12 am »
well of course I"m going to vote for myself!

« Reply #1076 on: March 09, 2016, 11:36:02 am »

well she absolutely crushed in the south
but every one had her at 20+ points against the sandman in MI
so in my eyes, while he didn't get the delegate lead for the day....he stole the headlines and her thunder
The 15th is really the defining day here and he picked up a lot of momentum with these headlines

I was listening to that CSPAN call in show on the ride in (ya know as NPR is spending 30% of the air time to beg for money ;))

the takeaway I had is people said they'd vote for Trump, but if for some reason he didn't get the nom, they would vote for Bernie
I mean they couldn't be more different (other than the outsider thing...but bern has been a gov and a senator for a while...so not exactly an outsider )

The one thing the Republicans did do well on the Hill smear campaign is "Hillary is a liar" rhetoric
That is the only thing people really say when they don't like her, but not a single one can really come up with a list of things that she lied about...they just took the talking points bait and keep regurgitating it
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:37:42 am by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #1077 on: March 09, 2016, 11:39:18 am »

so in my eyes, while he didn't get the delegate lead for the day....he stole the headlines and her thunder
The 15th is really the defining day here and he picked up a lot of momentum with these headlines

I was listening to that CSPAN call in show on the ride in (ya know as NPR is spending 30% of the air time to beg for money ;))

the takeaway I had is people said they'd vote for Trump, but if for some reason he didn't get the nom, they would vote for Bernie
I mean they couldn't be more different (other than the outsider thing...but bern has been a gov and a senator for a while...so not exactly an outsider )

The one thing the Republicans did do well on the Hill smear campaign is "Hillary is a liar" rhetoric
That is the only thing people really say when they don't like her, but not a single one can really come up with a list of things that she lied about...they just took the talking points bait and keep regurgitating it

What state was Bernie the governor of?

Relaxer

« Reply #1078 on: March 09, 2016, 11:39:45 am »

NPR doesn't beg for money, your local public radio station begs for money. Which is appropriate because that is their most important source of funding. NPR is funded by the federal government, via the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, as well as by membership and program subscription fees paid by public radio stations and producers.
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1079 on: March 09, 2016, 11:45:50 am »
NPR doesn't beg for money, your local public radio station begs for money. Which is appropriate because that is their most important source of funding. NPR is funded by the federal government, via the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, as well as by membership and program subscription fees paid by public radio stations and producers.
And Public Radio International owns both, yes?
LVMH