Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904981 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1170 on: March 15, 2016, 06:34:19 pm »
I know, it will be so easy for Bernie to win in November  ;D
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1171 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:50 pm »
Michigan results definitely looking like a bizarre outlier from today's (early) results. Hillary is pillaging towns and raping Bernie's women and children.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:10:06 pm by Julian, Authenticated LUXUROPHILE »
LVMH

« Reply #1172 on: March 15, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »
Rubio drops out.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1173 on: March 15, 2016, 08:30:52 pm »
YAY!

I really grew to LOATH Rubio...his embrace of the neocons in particular... I think he was the John Edwards of the Republican Party.. a total fake.....

hutch

« Reply #1174 on: March 15, 2016, 09:02:24 pm »
for the love of god bernie DROP OUT!

vansmack

« Reply #1175 on: March 15, 2016, 09:06:58 pm »
not true... the superdelegates are free to change their mind..

Oh, it absolutely is true yesterday, today and right up until mid-March when this race is over and she starts tacking to the center.

Ding.

I get paid the big bucks because I know how to play the game.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #1176 on: March 15, 2016, 09:40:53 pm »

Oh, it absolutely is true yesterday, today and right up until mid-March when this race is over and she starts tacking to the center.

Ding.

I get paid the big bucks because I know how to play the game.

I've been saying Hillary would win this nomination since she conceded in 2008 so I think I got you beat... but they don't pay me the big bucks...so you got that small consolation..

added
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 09:50:08 pm by Donald Trump »

« Reply #1177 on: March 15, 2016, 10:35:43 pm »
I also have to agree with my associate in the 927 sq ft home: a lot of us called Hillary in a protracted, albeit never-in-doubt, race to end all doubt once they moved out of states where no minorities loved.

No credit due for any of us.
LVMH

« Reply #1178 on: March 15, 2016, 10:51:02 pm »
man, trump just narrowly missed a flush tonight
I warned marco....beware of the ides of march

and feeling the burnt tonight
would have been nice to post Ill with Mo

without a lot of winner take all states, there is no math that can get Bernie in
it's all about math
But how do you take that large part of the base and get them on board

I will say the order of the states is really an odd thing.  NY, CA, CT, DR, PA, RI, NJ, MD, WA, OR all haven't cast a vote.  Both costs are almost totally left (no pun interned)out.
Since it's all about the math, I think sucks that such a big part of the populace doesn't even get a chance to have their say on who will be the nominee for their own party. 

--
Am I crazy to think that there could be a future where  a party nomination would be online?
I think the establishment wouldn't want it because it gives too much power away

But it could happen, as it's just the parties internal rules for electing the nominee?
The federal and state rules are really only applied to the general??
is there any legal reason the democratic party couldn't go with a 2 week on line voting period?
It would save the organization millions...if not billions
of money that could be used to fight the opponent in the general

----full disclosure, I'm not an electoral legal expert here, so if there is one here, feel free to pick apart my theory
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:04:36 pm by SideBernt |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| »
slack

« Reply #1179 on: March 15, 2016, 11:09:17 pm »
But how do you take that large part of the base and get them on board
Uhhhhh. . . make Trump the opposing nominee?
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #1180 on: March 15, 2016, 11:40:43 pm »
I apologize.  I readily dismiss anyone who pays attention to Iowa and New Hampshire as someone who simply gets their information from watching cable news and find their commentary to be baseless.

If either one of you wants to show me your prediction for the date and time for Hillary's victory, that was closer than Mid-March (I gave myself a one day window as there are 31 days in March and I wasn't sure if Bernie would concede the night of or the day after)  I may start to reconsider your political prowess.   
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #1181 on: March 16, 2016, 12:25:16 am »
I've been saying Hillary would win this nomination since she conceded in 2008 so I think I got you beat... but they don't pay me the big bucks...so you got that small consolation..

Bitch Hutch, you joined this board in April of 2008, long after I was on record of calling that election over.  If you think I knew who you were or gave any credence to your opinion, you'd be wrong.  And don't limit that statement to elections.
27>34

« Reply #1182 on: March 16, 2016, 03:25:22 am »
and feeling the burnt tonight
would have been nice to post Ill with Mo

no mo fo yo
slack

« Reply #1183 on: March 16, 2016, 08:42:09 am »

Bitch Hutch, you joined this board in April of 2008, long after I was on record of calling that election over.  If you think I knew who you were or gave any credence to your opinion, you'd be wrong.  And don't limit that statement to elections.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1184 on: March 16, 2016, 09:46:06 am »

Do I think Hillary is going to crush Bernie and this is just a media show...sure....but I don't understand what you're saying about NH and Iowa not mattering.....Even as a Hillary supporter who thinks she is going to spank Sanders (can I get a gif of that?) I still think what happened yesterday does matter...

I stand by my statement...

what happened here is last night you could not wait to post something making the point YOU WERE RIGHT AS ALWAYS and you got called out on predicting something totally obvious..  and you don't like it...

okee dokee...

now what was your prediction on the R side? If you had predicted Trump as the nominee a while back.. well, that might say something.. so go back and repost that prediction..

oh, and APRIL?? Kind of late eh?