Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 921042 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1185 on: March 16, 2016, 10:02:00 am »
I agree with Hutch that predicting Hillary wins this nomination years out is not some prognosticating marval; it was fait accompli. But I also agree with Vansmack that Hutch is a piece of shit. This is such a SophieJulian's Choice.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1186 on: March 16, 2016, 10:16:19 am »
I agree with Hutch that predicting Hillary wins this nomination years out is not some prognosticating marval; it was fait accompli. But I also agree with Vansmack that Hutch is a piece of shit. This is such a SophieJulian's Choice.

Your insults on this board towards me, and my children, do not please me and are not acceptable behavior on this board. You are going to be banned again and this time I am not going to advocate for your return.

« Reply #1187 on: March 16, 2016, 10:18:20 am »
Your insults on this board towards me, and my children, do not please me and are not acceptable behavior on this board. You are going to be banned again and this time I am not going to advocate for your return.
No one mentioned your children.

And I find it hard to believe you "advocated" for my return considering my first reign on this community did not overlap with you posting on here. Please direct me to said advocacy; would love to be proven wrong.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1188 on: March 16, 2016, 10:18:41 am »
I would prefer if we buried the hatchet in the ground and not in each other backs... thanks...
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #1189 on: March 16, 2016, 10:21:46 am »
No one mentioned your children.

And I find it hard to believe you "advocated" for my return considering my first reign on this community did not overlap with you posting on here. Please direct me to said advocacy; would love to be proven wrong.

You have mentioned my children in the past and now you are calling me a piece of shit.

I AM NOT PLEASED. You are welcome to disagree with me without calling me names.. when you start insulting me or my children you cross the line...DO NOT DO IT.

As far as advocating for your return I did do that.. and I was here during your so called "first reign" before you got banned...

« Reply #1190 on: March 16, 2016, 10:23:33 am »
I AM NOT PLEASED.
Oh, dear! The ladies at the yacht club shall hear of this!

when you start insulting me or my children you cross the line...DO NOT DO IT.
Actually, no: you are not a special dandelion that cannot be insulted. People are free to insult you just as people are free to insult me. And again -- despite your best Hutchian efforts to pivot the conversation to fantasy instead of facts -- neither Smackie nor I mentioned your family anywhere in this conversation.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:26:41 am by Julian, Authenticated LUXUROPHILE »
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #1191 on: March 16, 2016, 10:26:52 am »
If you have to insult someone's children, go nuts on mine. They're total wieners.
oword

« Reply #1192 on: March 16, 2016, 10:28:25 am »
If you have to insult someone's children, go nuts on mine. They're total wieners.
How magnanimous of you! Do you have any poor parenting traits (poverty, tolerance for obesity, etc etc) we can play off of?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1193 on: March 16, 2016, 10:30:24 am »
I AM NOT PLEASED.
Oh, dear! The ladies at the yacht club shall hear of this!

when you start insulting me or my children you cross the line...DO NOT DO IT.
Actually, no: you are not a special dandelion that cannot be insulted. People are free to insult you just as people are free to insult me. And again -- despite your best Hutchian efforts to pivot the conversation to fantasy instead of facts -- neither Smackie nor I mentioned your family anywhere in this conversation.

you are not free to insult me.. and you have insulted my children multiple times on this board.. you were warned not to do it again.. recently..

Vansmack has not insulted me. I have no problem with what he wrote even if I may not like it.

Relaxer

« Reply #1194 on: March 16, 2016, 10:36:35 am »
How magnanimous of you! Do you have any poor parenting traits (poverty, tolerance for obesity, etc etc) we can play off of?

Hmmmm, let's see. Well, I force them to do squats while having breakfast so obesity is out. I'm fabulously wealthy, but spend nothing on them, so stick that in the 'maybe' column. I abuse any number of intoxicants, but I rarely share with them, so we'll put that one in the parking lot, and hopefully they have inherited my long history of mental and sexual illness.
oword

« Reply #1195 on: March 16, 2016, 10:49:27 am »
you have insulted my children multiple times on this board.. you were warned not to do it again.. recently..
And has it happened again since then?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A kid threw me into a locker once in 8th grade; you don't see me walking around horribly aggrieved like it happened this morning.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:54:27 am by Julian, Authenticated LUXUROPHILE »
LVMH

« Reply #1196 on: March 16, 2016, 10:51:25 am »

Hmmmm, let's see. Well, I force them to do squats while having breakfast so obesity is out. I'm fabulously wealthy, but spend nothing on them, so stick that in the 'maybe' column. I abuse any number of intoxicants, but I rarely share with them, so we'll put that one in the parking lot, and hopefully they have inherited my long history of mental and sexual illness.
Well, perhaps your filthy ragamuffin's borderline personality disorder would be better maintained if you stopped boozehounding with Ira Glass and spent some goddamned time with them you muscle-bound lothario!!
LVMH

« Reply #1197 on: March 16, 2016, 10:53:10 am »
Why don't we get back on-topic and talk about what an egomaniac Bernie Sanders is to have not pulled out of this race and publicly apologized to Hillary yet.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1198 on: March 16, 2016, 10:54:15 am »
Anybody going to Abbath tomorrow????   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hutch

« Reply #1199 on: March 16, 2016, 10:54:18 am »
you have insulted my children multiple times on this board.. you were warned not to do it again.. recently..
And has it happened again since then?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did not say it has but it did happen and you were wrong to do it..calling me a piece of shit father to my ragamuffin children was not cool..you should have been banned for that..frankly.... and you are wrong to insult me now calling me a piece of shit... to say you are free to insult me is ludicrous..

look, I'm not asking for that much dude.. do you really want to argue that you are free to call me a piece of shit on this board??? when i didn't say anything about you to begin with? I did not even mention you!

I'm sure Kosmo and Seth can speak to whether boardies are free to insult each other if we ask them to clarify for you.. if you really need a clarification of something so obvious...