Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 919408 times)

walkie,talkie

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2910 on: February 20, 2017, 10:10:34 pm »
Milo is a freak.  It's difficult to know whether or not to like him or not.  There,  lies the genius.

hutch

« Reply #2911 on: February 20, 2017, 10:12:12 pm »
Milo is a freak.  It's difficult to know whether or not to like him or not.  There,  lies the genius.

umm.. no..its pretty easy not to like him I think....

funny thing is this whole broohaha will make his career..

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2912 on: February 20, 2017, 10:14:46 pm »
Career.  The whole,  point.  He's on to something.

Space Freely

« Reply #2913 on: February 21, 2017, 10:01:16 am »
I'm ecstatic! It's a breath of fresh air," Judy Griffin exclaimed when I asked her about the nascent Trump presidency. "The country was going on a near-death experience collision. Political correctness was about to strangle us all."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/politics/donald-trump-republican-support/index.html

Relaxer

« Reply #2914 on: February 21, 2017, 10:16:54 am »
How could you possible even consider liking him? He's one of the worst people imaginable. There is no gray area here unless you're just being whacky on the internet.
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #2915 on: February 21, 2017, 10:26:24 am »
How could you possible even consider liking him? He's one of the worst people imaginable. There is no gray area here unless you're just being whacky on the internet.

All of this is proving there are a lot of whack jobs out there.

« Reply #2916 on: February 21, 2017, 05:37:23 pm »
I'm ecstatic! It's a breath of fresh air," Judy Griffin exclaimed when I asked her about the nascent Trump presidency. "The country was going on a near-death experience collision. Political correctness was about to strangle us all."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/politics/donald-trump-republican-support/index.html
this is judy griffin...are you surprised
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2917 on: February 21, 2017, 07:42:14 pm »

this is judy griffin...are you surprised

Looks like a cute old lady to me....

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2918 on: February 21, 2017, 08:51:59 pm »
Cute old ladies, can kill.

« Reply #2919 on: February 21, 2017, 09:30:04 pm »
Looks like a cute old lady to me....
shaved or full on bush?
slack

hutch

« Reply #2920 on: February 21, 2017, 10:53:19 pm »
I saw a Trump supporter the other day.. its rare you see any around here in Arlington or Falls Church.. I was in FC City checking out the library.. when I left i walked to the gas station to buy a coke.. I see a giant pickup truck with a Trump Pence sticker.. I walk by and glance at a man sitting there in the driver's seat.. he must have weighed 350 pounds.. a white obese Trump Pence supporting prick...

The fact is most Trump supporters kind of fit one's expectations... they look like shit.. they tend to be white and poor.... and they are bigots and uneducated...  I realize this goes against Space's attempts to put himself out there as the smart guy who isn't a democrat or a republican but listening to both sides etc but sometimes in life you have to call them like you see them....

I will post on here when I see some gorgeous woman driving a Ferrari with a Trump Pence sticker but it coudl be a while...

Space Freely

« Reply #2921 on: February 21, 2017, 11:06:23 pm »
I saw a Trump supporter the other day.. its rare you see any around here in Arlington or Falls Church.. I was in FC City checking out the library.. when I left i walked to the gas station to buy a coke.. I see a giant pickup truck with a Trump Pence sticker.. I walk by and glance at a man sitting there in the driver's seat.. he must have weighed 350 pounds.. a white obese Trump Pence supporting prick...

The fact is most Trump supporters kind of fit one's expectations... they look like shit.. they tend to be white and poor.... and they are bigots and uneducated...  I realize this goes against Space's attempts to put himself out there as the smart guy who isn't a democrat or a republican but listening to both sides etc but sometimes in life you have to call them like you see them....

I will post on here when I see some gorgeous woman driving a Ferrari with a Trump Pence sticker but it coudl be a while...

Over 20,000 people voted for Trump in your beautiful Arlington County. Are there really that many white, poor, bigoted, uneducated people in Arlington?

http://patch.com/virginia/arlington-va/2016-election-results-heres-how-arlington-voted

With 100 percent of precincts reporting, Hillary Clinton won 91,879 votes in Arlington (75.78 percent), whereas Donald Trump won 20,155 votes (16.62 percent).

Gary Johnson won 3,816 votes (3.2 percent), and Jill Stein received 908 votes (0.8 percent). Evan McMullin received 2,586 votes (2.1 percent).

There were a total of 1,897 write-in ballots cast in Arlington.

hutch

« Reply #2922 on: February 21, 2017, 11:32:03 pm »
16% of the vote?

Yeah.. there probably are 16% of people in Arlington.. you know, 16 out of very 100 who fit such criteria

there could be exceptions i suppose but in general... yeah i would say there could be 16% of people in Arlington who fit one or the other criteria.

but it is also true that the educational level in Arlington is far higher than in most if not all places that Trump carried...

I think we have seen data on the educational level of Trump voters.. it ain't exactly  PhD's!

or are you trying to argue that Trump voters are as educated as Hillary voters?

That would be a pretty untenable position I think....at least based on real you know FACTS.. now if you have adopted the alternative facts "school" of thought please let us know..

hutch

« Reply #2923 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:19 pm »
I read something the other day that made me even more proud of Arlington.

The only Virginia county that voted against secession... I need to find out more but that is what I read.

« Reply #2924 on: February 23, 2017, 12:28:01 am »
slack