Author Topic: Fillmore SS Shows  (Read 126627 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Fillmore SS Shows
« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2020, 04:09:01 pm »
ok, that's a start... sounds like it was a good show?

did they play their big hit, "ah-HUYAH HUYAH, WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"???
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #406 on: January 25, 2020, 08:57:17 pm »
Anyone else wonder if and how profitable Fillmore SS has been.
I mean I've always had precocious (or as an adult, classist/hipster) musical tastes, but am I just so old that I can't tell that the majority of the acts billed there are relevant? Shouldn't there be at least a few bands a month/year/decade that would catch my eye? I mean they're hosting proms and silent dance parties. Is it that unprofitable to host a few local showcases once in awhile (now that's just a loser band jerk gripe)?

It's 100% not profitable... I'm sure you could find the information here or the Google, but this was a heated topic on here years ago. I'm pretty sure they received millions of dollars in funding/tax credits/etc. I'm sure it some point in the coming years it will become a Fuddruckers or something.

There was a Fuddruckers within walking distance but it closed, just like most of the other locations.

Then crisp and juicy.

East West Hwy at Colesville

Always room for more 🐔

You'll be happy to know that https://donpollogroup.com is coming to the space formerly known as Noodles and Co. on Ellsworth. OHHHH DAT CHICKEN.

notme

« Reply #407 on: November 05, 2023, 09:05:44 pm »
Found out last week that you don't need a ticket to the FSS, you can hear the show really well from across the street.

Hutch

« Reply #408 on: November 05, 2023, 09:54:21 pm »
Awesome! Let’s have a meet up. Bring a lawn chair and cooler. Let’s pick a show soon

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #409 on: November 05, 2023, 10:54:40 pm »
Found out last week that you don't need a ticket to the FSS, you can hear the show really well from across the street.

erm...which street??