Author Topic: Ticketmaster settlement  (Read 41258 times)

hutch

Re: Ticketmaster settlement
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 09:46:48 am »
I don't get it.. I have free ticket codes but there are no shows to use them for?

I wouldn't mind using them for lawn tickets for Jiffy Lube shows...

Its weird I have 17.. did everyone get 17?

shemptiness

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 10:18:38 am »
The link to eligible shows is dead right now.  Assume it will be updated eventually.  You can also sign up for email updates.

hutch

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 10:33:28 am »
The link to eligible shows is dead right now.  Assume it will be updated eventually.  You can also sign up for email updates.

yes i did that...

I would like to use my free ticket codes for def leppard and black sabbath....

i can't believe i have 17 codes..did i buy that many tickets through ticketmaster?

hutch

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 10:39:48 am »
I also want to use my free concert codes for the Specials, and the Descendents at the Fillmore

and seal of course.. seal at the warner.. i love seal...maybe killsally and i can get seats together...

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 11:38:49 am »
I guess 17 is the magic number.

Not getting my hopes up on the free show list. Will use discounts for Descendents and stuff.

hutch

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 11:40:10 am »
I guess 17 is the magic number.

Not getting my hopes up on the free show list. Will use discounts for Descendents and stuff.

I just can't get excited about a $2 discount... i spend that much on beer foam..

killsaly

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 11:54:01 am »
Hutch, I will pass.

Kubacheck

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 12:37:07 pm »
I've got the same as y'all do, a bunch of those "$2.25 off's", one that gives me $5.00 off IF I choose UPS to deliver my tickets and a bunch of those free GA tix.... the problem for me will be just how many GA shows I would actually be interested in that use LiveNation/Ticketmaster as their ticketing agent.... waiting for that list of eligible shows.....

hutch

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 02:28:54 pm »
Hutch, I will pass.

dude you do not want to pass on SEAL. I mean it is SEAL....and he is AWESOME... so he and Heidi Klum broke up because she was two timing him with the security guardy.. it still is SEAL.. the guy with the awesome SCAR on his face.... the guy who sang CRAZY all those yars ago.. do not let this chance pass you by particularly when you can get a free ticket due to the settlement...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 02:49:32 pm »
Hutch, I will pass.

dude you do not want to pass on SEAL. I mean it is SEAL....and he is AWESOME... so he and Heidi Klum broke up because she was two timing him with the security guardy.. it still is SEAL.. the guy with the awesome SCAR on his face.... the guy who sang CRAZY all those yars ago.. do not let this chance pass you by particularly when you can get a free ticket due to the settlement...

...aaaaaaaaaand scene!

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 02:56:41 pm »
I got 34 vouchers which will pay for  1 or 1.5 service fees.

killsaly

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2016, 04:06:45 pm »
I am planning on going to Seal.  I have no desire to ever meet you.

Kubacheck

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2016, 04:14:49 pm »
it is my guess that these "free" tickets will be to undersold shows of the type that also show up on Goldstar..... and then I wonder if they'll have the sha-putz-va to charge service fees on these "free" tickets....

hutch

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2016, 04:48:45 pm »
it is my guess that these "free" tickets will be to undersold shows of the type that also show up on Goldstar..... and then I wonder if they'll have the sha-putz-va to charge service fees on these "free" tickets....

I think you're right... I'm feeling very deflated... particularly when I couple this news with Killsally not wanting to check out SEAL with me...

Kubacheck

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2016, 05:36:51 pm »

I think you're right... I'm feeling very deflated... particularly when I couple this news with Killsally not wanting to check out SEAL with me...

well, don't go crazy thinking about it.... although, on the other hand, we're never gonna survive if we don't get a little, well, you know.......
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:07:27 pm by Kubacheck »