Author Topic: Merriweather question  (Read 3541 times)

saintangelsin

Merriweather question
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:56:18 pm »
I noticed in the faq's for Merriweather it says personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass containers are permitted. So does this mean I can pack some snacks and stuff in ziplock bags or even bring in food in clear plastic containers from my favorite co-op? Is there a limit? I'm going to the cure show tomorrow night. Figured I'd ask for better details. I wouldn't want to show up with a sandwich or something only for it to go to waste. Thanks!

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Merriweather question
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:24:22 am »
That is correct,  the limit would be what you could personally consume.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:31:12 am »
Do you all account for the BMI of the individual in question?
LVMH

saintangelsin

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:28:08 am »

Awesome. I'm so stopping at Whole foods or my favorite co-op to bring a salad and some other fun goodies. Thank you!!!

Do you all account for the BMI of the individual in question?

So mean. If I could, I'd glare at you lol. You should appreciate the fact that I want to bring my own veggies and hummus. And I might even bring a vegan dessert with me. Considering I'll be standing all night and dancing for a good part of it, I'll need whatever little bit of sugar I can get.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 11:30:34 am by saintangelsin »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 11:42:06 am »
So mean. If I could, I'd glare at you lol. You should appreciate the fact that I want to bring my own veggies and hummus. And I might even bring a vegan dessert with me. Considering I'll be standing all night and dancing for a good part of it, I'll need whatever little bit of sugar I can get.
Your meal choice sounds delicious. I'm simply pointing out that different persons can consume different amounts personally. That's just a given. I'm wondering what metrics staph uses to determine how much each consumer can consume.
LVMH