Author Topic: Merry Christmas to everyone!  (Read 2191 times)

hutch

Merry Christmas to everyone!
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:27:39 pm »
This is my favorite part of Christmas.. Christmas eve at night..when Christmas is getting close.. the kids are in bed...Ian has been going crazy all day following Santa on the Norad Santa tracker... got the great new She and Him Christmas album on (I think I have a crush on Zooey. was watching Elf earlier..).. the tree looks gorgeous with the lights on and many packages.... Grandpa was over earlier and he didn't urinate himself and we all got along great...The lamb was delicious...

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board...... I don't celebrate Channukah but good wishes to all those that do.. I wish I'd been raised Jewish... Funny thing is Christmas is making my oldest boy think about Jesus and religion.. and these are subjects that are pretty hard to talk about for me as I've become more and more into anything other than Christianity.. be it agnosticism , atheism, deism or pantheism...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 11:08:30 am »
samesies, hutch.  We've got the extended excon-family coming over later for dinner.  I hope I don't screw up the 7-bone rib roast I'm cooking....

dyecraig

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 12:52:25 pm »
safe and peaceful wishes to all.
got the p.i.l. metal box super deluxe cd set, so i wasn't too naughty, apparently.

Space Freely

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 03:06:23 pm »
We finally broke out of the habit of going to visit the Trump-voting in-laws this year. (Actually, we did last year, by going to St John). Best Xmas ever just hanging out at home with no visitors. Best Christmas morning ever, taking a bottle of Hardywood Christmas Morning to a 10:30am showing of LA La Land.

Cheers to all of you loons.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 04:55:18 pm »
Yeah, Christmas.  Yeah.  It's a gift to know, all of you.

Space Freely

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 09:04:22 pm »
No Merry Christmas in Brunei.

Christmas celebrations banned in Brunei

December 23, 2016

The sultanate of Brunei has banned public celebrations of Christmas.

Christians are allowed to celebrate in their own homes, but a new law makes public displays?including any Christmas decorations?punishable by up to five years in prison.

The ban was demanded by Islamic leaders in the oil-rich former British colony. They feared that public signs of the Christmas celebration could tempt Muslims to imitate Christian practices.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 07:00:41 pm »
Yeah, Christmas.  Yeah.  It's a gift to know, all of you.

This.