Author Topic: violence by the club AGAIN  (Read 38059 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: violence by the club AGAIN
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2007, 10:32:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  So I'm walking on U Street just west of the Metro stop at about 4:50 PM yesterday, and I see this group of black youths and one hispanic youth on the sidewalk, and it looks like the hispanic guy and the black guy are about to fight. So I get as far away as possible and keep walking as quickly as I can, and when I turn around to see what was happening, the hispanic guy is laying on the ground in pain, and the group of black kids (all girls except for the one boy, I think) is laughing while walking away, and one of the black girls kicks the hispanic guy in the head for good measure.
Somebody notify the Klan!
_\|/_

hutch

Re: violence by the club AGAIN
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2017, 06:29:46 pm »
U Street Music Hall
13 hrs ·
The U Street Music Hall family is shocked and saddened that an incident of violence occurred tonight in our safe environment causing our 7 year anniversary event with Black Coffee to shut down early. We are cooperating with MPD to help them apprehend the assailant as soon as possible. We'd like to thank our staff who responded and provided assistance immediately. If you have any information pertaining to this incident please contact MPD immediately. We pride ourselves on operating a safe and welcoming environment for music lovers, run by music lovers, and are deeply saddened by this senseless occurrence. Thank you for your support. Love, U Street Music Hall

http://wjla.com/news/local/police-man-stabbed-outside-u-street-music-hall-in-dc