Author Topic: welcome to FYRE FESTIVAL, brought to you by julian's america (in barbados)  (Read 22493 times)

Relaxer

This is not going to be good for Coolio's mountaintop ski adventure weekend
oword

ggw

Reminiscent of Field Day Festival

http://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=9906.0

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Bimini Superfast is apparently the yacht that goes along with the $120,000 ticket option.
Honest to God, I assumed it was a diet.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
We actually elected not to partner with this fly-by-night operation. No true luxurophile would plan for a festival that overlaps with the Derby.

your ability to stay in character, despite direct attack, is unlike any other.  bravo!
<sig>

vansmack

We actually elected not to partner with this fly-by-night operation. No true luxurophile would plan for a festival that overlaps with the Derby.

I wore my cotton suit and pink bow tie today in honor of the derby.   
27>34

vansmack

This is the best article I've seen yet.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas-disaster.html

Disaster in the making: A first-hand, front-row account of the  #fyrefestival debacle.

"They didn't make me sign an NDA."
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Smackie beat me to the article I was going to post.. The not having to sign an NDA is priceless
T.Rex

Im doing a pink ascot this year.
LVMH

why did smakie wear the cotton suit and pink bow tie on the day that wasn't the Kentucky Derby?
was he preping, testing out what he would wear to such a momentous sporting day?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:01:59 pm by good ole SideHatch .🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

vansmack

why did smakie wear the cotton suit and pink bow tie on the day that wasn't the Kentucky Derby?
was he preping, testing out what he would wear to such a momentous sporting day?

Sorry, should have mentioned that I have next Friday off and have a tradition of wearing the cotton suit or a seersucker suit the Friday before the Derby. 

Many people actually asked if the Derby was this weekend....
27>34

Sorry, should have mentioned that I have next Friday off and have a tradition of wearing the cotton suit or a seersucker suit the Friday before the Derby. 

so now we need to see a pic to believe it happened
slack

To be fair, the Derby Festival has been going on for days.

My weekend was entirely dedicated to finalizing my outfit, getting it tailored, and drinking hopped cider with friends as we planned our Derby Saturday.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:57:08 am by Julian, Coastal ELITE »
LVMH

An April Derby? Someone find my a chaise lounge, I have the vapors.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:55:34 am by Julian, Coastal ELITE »
LVMH