Author Topic: KPOP JPOP CPOP ?POP  (Read 7624 times)

excontradiction

Re: KPOP JPOP CPOP ?POP
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2017, 12:34:07 pm »
I much prefer something like the Raveonettes to the KPOP.  But I need that darkness and angst.  KPOP is tooooooo sweet.

LosthismindHatch ♆ ✯ ㋡ 🖖 ⛄

• Lorem Ipsum
    • insta photo
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2017, 09:58:45 pm »
But I still believe some western artist or band is going to take this sound and just go massive.
I agree

I need that darkness and angst.  KPOP is tooooooo sweet.
I agree as well

Baby Queens.
good stuff
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:01:31 pm by AmericanCarnage 🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
LAMF

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 05:37:48 am »
Blackpink have a new single out "As if it's your last", not that i have been checking routinely for something new from them or not ;)  Anyways, it feels like a safe k-pop track for them, not nearly as standout as their first singles.  Hopefully, a new mini album or whatever is in the works.  and yes my obsession with k-pop continues...
T.Rex

ggw

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2017, 03:56:26 pm »

Relaxer

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2017, 04:51:18 pm »
Wow, that was interesting and I'm glad to know about it. But holy shit that line-up sucks. For one thing, boyband KPOP is just the most pathetic thing. All these plastic hairless elves trying to sound all badass and shit, it's hilarious. And the only proper KPOP band they could get was Twice, who are ok but not even remotely one of the leading lights. If they'd said that 4Minute was reuniting at this thing, I'd be on Expedia right now booking a ticket.
oword

hutch

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 05:32:29 pm »
Kpop and poop both have four letters and a p followed by an o AND preceded by an o

LosthismindHatch ♆ ✯ ㋡ 🖖 ⛄

• Lorem Ipsum
    • insta photo
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2017, 07:21:51 pm »
Blackpink have a new single out "As if it's your last", not that i have been checking routinely for something new from them or not ;)  Anyways, it feels like a safe k-pop track for them, not nearly as standout as their first singles.  Hopefully, a new mini album or whatever is in the works.  and yes my obsession with k-pop continues...
yeah, listened to it last night and was not impressed
LAMF

Relaxer

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2017, 09:56:10 am »
Cosmic Girls have the song of the summer so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNBLlmrExNw
oword