Author Topic: Set Times  (Read 20748 times)

lily1

Set Times
« on: September 26, 2017, 05:26:55 am »
Where do I find set times now that they've redesigned the site? I'm not seeing them on Twitter. Do I just wing it each show and hope I get there in time?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Set Times
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:05:10 am »
Where do I find set times now that they've redesigned the site? I'm not seeing them on Twitter. Do I just wing it each show and hope I get there in time?
Yes, Seth, the owner, has said he in response to questions about this that you don't need to know when bands go on.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 08:43:32 am »
Indeed one of the most controversial topics of late, many are confused by our fearless leader's decision to leave us all in the dark regarding show times. We'll never know the true reasons behind this.

Yada

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 08:43:57 am »
lily, when in doubt, don't show up later than 9:30pm.

bearman🐻

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:38:21 am »
Here's a thought: the Black Cat will post a Tweet with set times and then they have an area where you can see their Twitter feed on their web site. Perhaps the 9:30 could follow suit? I mean, I really don't think that's asking too much.

herman otto

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 10:12:54 am »
Soon, behold the set times posted of the other venue's shows.

anthem'd

Space Freely

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 10:13:39 am »
Yes, Seth, the owner, has said he in response to questions about this that you don't need to know when bands go on.

Nobody goes to the 9:30 for the bands anymore. It's all about the food and beer. Any decent band now plays Anthem.

hutch

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 10:19:47 am »
I tried to lay out a case for the importance of set times..two boardies said they did not care...julian was his usual dumbass self with pithy smart alecky remarks...a few chimed in bout the importance...Seth remained silent and judging by the fact set times did not come back new policy remained largely unchanged...now they post time opening act goes on I think? Oh ya a few patted Seth on the back arguing he would make more money and that is all that matters...

Lily, check out hey seth thread for discussion and chime in!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 10:31:59 am »
This topic is relevant to my interests.

Yada

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 10:34:19 am »

agreed and should stay a topic vs. hutch's recommendation to take it to the "hey seth" thread.

Yada

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 10:38:44 am »

Nobody goes to the 9:30 for the bands anymore. It's all about the food and beer. Any decent band now plays Anthem.

RIP Space's IMP show going days. See you at the Rosslyn street fair brah.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 10:46:31 am »
Tell me how the set times helps you exactly
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 11:20:33 am »

agreed and should stay a topic vs. hutch's recommendation to take it to the "hey seth" thread.

It is not either or dude..

Yada

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 11:30:05 am »

It is not either or dude..

it's an important matter and shouldn't be buried in the Hey Seth thread....admittedly, this is the biggest news to hit the community since Julian's blatant protest of the Just Announced thread.

hutch

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 01:03:54 pm »
ok you win