Author Topic: The Groper Thread  (Read 102935 times)

ggw

Re: The Groper Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2017, 12:59:46 pm »
Ha ha Al Franken is a sexual predator???

When you equate him with Moore or Weinstein you really show you do not know what you are talking about.

Franken's not a sexual predator?  The number of women who have claimed he groped them or more is currently at eight and has been growing in recent days.

So what is your threshold for what qualifies as sexual predation?

hutch

« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2017, 01:09:40 pm »
I felt about a week ago that he needed to and should resign but part of the reason is the sheer idiocy of the American people - as we see on this thread- with people calling someone who one could better classify as somewhat lecherous as a sexual predator...

Grabbing an ass cheek is tantamount to rape? Wow

I fucking hate to think of all the men out there who have asked for a blow job using every reason they could think of to get one from an unwilling partner

And calling Al Franken a "piece of shit"?  Wow. He definitely exhibited inappropriate behavior assuming the accounts are true as I have to think they are..but that is about it and you have to take a life in totality..

hutch

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2017, 01:12:03 pm »
Out on this thread..total waste of time..you have your scalp..feel superior now as you call him a sexual predator and piece of shit.

ggw

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2017, 01:56:30 pm »
Nobody is equating grabbing an ass cheek with rape, so lose the strawman. 

That being said, one ass grabbing is a lapse of judgment. Eight instances over a decade is a pattern. Is this less bad than rape? Sure. Manslaughter is less bad than first degree murder, but both are homicides. Sorry you foreigners can't grasp the nuances.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2017, 02:01:52 pm »
Just want to remind people that while we do not have a living breathing moderator body that has the testicular fortitude to ban the scourge on our community that is Hutch, we do have the block feature. Be the change you want to see in the world. I’ve been hutch free for months and it’s wonderful.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2017, 03:55:04 pm »
It sounds like Hutch's wife won't give him a blow job.

Offer her a nice massage or scratch her back while you're having a Netflix night.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:58:21 pm by Space Freely »

Space Freely

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2017, 05:51:05 pm »
Actually, the distinction does matter when we as a society mete out punishment for the guilty parties. Only a simpleton would think Moore should be in a better position at this point than Franken.

Nothing worse than agreeing with Space, but I do.
That's why there are different levels of felonies and misdemeanors.

I'm not saying it's not disgusting and not a crime, but when lumping in someone who takes racy photos or grabs an ass/breast vs. pedophile and rape, yeah, it's a pretty big difference.

Since we're drawing distinctions, technically, Moore is possibly a rapist, but not a pedophile. Still, far, far worse than what Franken did, imo. Not that I'm excusing Franken for his atrocious behavior.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2017, 05:27:06 pm »
only in Michigan...
but gotta say it's a hard case to argue

news is going so fast stuff like this just doesn't get noticed
slack

ggw

« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2017, 02:21:06 pm »
Mario Batali

hutch

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2017, 06:24:01 pm »
Ryan Lizza

Space Freely

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2017, 07:49:52 pm »
Ryan Lizza

Never heard of him. Is this someone famous or just one of your friends?

ggw

« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2017, 08:05:47 pm »
NPR host Tom Ashbrook

hutch

« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2017, 08:26:20 pm »
Ryan Lizza

He is a pretty well known reporter.

Are you trying to say I am a groper and by extension so are my friends because I think that while what Al Franken did is wrong and he should have resigned he should not be lumped in with Moore and Weinstein?

Space Freely

« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2017, 08:38:24 pm »
Ryan Lizza

He is a pretty well known reporter.

Are you trying to say I am a groper and by extension so are my friends because I think that while what Al Franken did is wrong and he should have resigned he should not be lumped in with Moore and Weinstein?

Nope, not at all.

And I'm pretty sure i was someone who actually (somewhat) agreed with you in terms of the Franken vs. Moore/Weinstein distinction.

It would jsut be helpful to say "Reporter Ryan Lizza." I didn't know who Tom Ashbrook was, either. But I know he's an NPR guy thanks to GGW prefacing the name with the job title. I wonder if he's a friend of Relaxer?

hutch

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2017, 10:38:38 pm »
Larry King